Jungkook x reader - @Mini_yooo

Requested by: @mini_yoooo
Plot: What happens when BTS and touring Japan and suddenly Jungkook disappeared in the middle of the stage! While the whole world is fussing and trying to find the missing idol- he's been pulled into the world of Boarderland

*~*~*~*

*jungkooks p.o.v*
*moon child just started playing and I'm not even on Korean play list in on my rap one*

I inhale a deep breath of air while sprinting around a sharp edge of a red hollow building.

"W-what do you want?! Do you want money?!" My Japanese is broken and little as I try and communicate with the female. She continues the chase me around the small indoor market, 5 inch kitchen knife in hand.

One second I was performing in a large crowd of 1000's of Japanese fans and fans who had traveled to Japan to see us and suddenly...within the blink of an eye...it's empty...no crowd...no members...no one.

My first thought was that maybe I'd black out? Maybe I'd black out during the last dance or maybe I had temporary amnesia. A quick glance at my watch just confirmed that it was still the same time and day...and that's how I got here...

BEING CHASED BY A RANDOM JAPANESE WOMAN WITH A KNIFE!

Lost in my own thoughts I failed to notice the edge of a tile lifted after years on use. Stumbling forward I fall to catch myself meaning my body braces the floor with a harsh impact.

A hissing sound passes my lips as my face collided with the stone floor of the market.

This is it huh?

I back into a corner before scoffing took myself while shaking in fear.

Is this really all my life will give?
Will it really end here?
Is this really the end?

I'm alone...

I close my eyes bracing for impact, tears shredding down my face as I count my finally seconds. My eyes can't help but catch my tattoos bracing my fingers as I hold my legs to my chest.

Army...Hyungs....I'll miss you.

My final breath to cut short but the sound of metal clashing to the floor. Opening my eyes I see the females body drop...standing behind her was what looks to be a (female or male or they you damn pick), frying pan in hand.

"Hey are you- holy shit you are jungkook?!?!"

I blink at the person in front of me before flicking to the body on they ground.

"Y-you?!?!" I scamper up before pointing at the body in a drastic manner.

The body makes a humming noise person speaking...in Korean. "Ah I guess you're new to this huh? I'm sorry if my Korean is bad...I'm learning." They point at the body before continuing to talk "that my friend, is a flat out crazy bitch!...she didn't even wait until a game to attack..."

I stand there like an idiot.

What the fuck is happening right now?!?!?

*meanwhile back in the normal world*

"Tonight live we have reports of popular Korean idol- jeon jungkook of BTS- disappearing due a live concert! Videos of the idol suddenly going missing are appearing online. Some believe it's a media stunt while others think it's linked to the increasing numbers of residents suddenly going missing around Tokyo. Yet all fans are wondering the same thing- where did this idol go?"

The tv is switched of as namjoon throws the remote into the floor. Jimin crying into taehyung arms while other members are trying to keep it together.

"Namjoon! I understand you're upset...we all are! But that no need to go around throwing things! Think about how jungkook would feel if he knew how you were acting!" Jin always the voice of reason tries to stop the leader from freaking out.

"Hyung! How the fuck can I begin to think about how jungkook feels while he's not even here!"

"Namjoon language! No ones more upset about jungkooks disappearance than we are but we have to be strong! Yoongi has already contacted both Korean and Japanese police and the management are trying there hardest!"

At this point Jimin breaks into a sob. All members turn seeing his draw into taehyungs side. The younger is the two (taehyung is you don't know BTS) has began to cry himself. Tears collected in his tears ready to slip at any moment.

"Hyungs...can we please just stop..." jimins voice is shaky as he begs his members not to fight with each other. Hoseok and Yoongi enter the room, after leaving earlier in the day to give police statements about the disappearance, both members with frowns on there faces.

"Nothing...they can't figure anything out..."

Part 2?