Niragi -Dream team

Plot: Y/n and Niragi are basically a psycho duo that low key have feelings but won't say

Word count: 2200 ish idk 😘

Spice level:🔥🔥

*~*~*~*

*Y/n's P.O.V*

I swipe a spatter of blood of my face before wiping it onto my shorts with a scoff. "Yaaaa, did you really think trying to kill me would help you" I kick harsh at the dead body lying on the floor.

Hearing a slow clap behind me I push my hair back a little before slinging my gun over my shoulder and turning.

"What did he do the deserve the kick huh?!" He laughs mostly to himself as he slides his arm over my shoulder. I glare slightly at his hand but no comment since I was use to this shit already.

"This" I point at the body "mother fucker! Decided to grab me...BY MY FUCKING HAIR! and hold a knife to my throat" to make a point  I point at my hair which had to fucked out of place from his constant tugging against my head to keep me still.

Niragi stares at the body for a second before harshly kicking the body. It's lands across the room with a thumb. The male sighs and turns back to me with a shrug. "What a dick!"

I hold back a giggle by biting my lip before turning around to strut back to the parked car the male and myself had arrived him.

I pull down the sun visor and stare at my honey like glowing skin. I'd always been proud of the fact I was a coloured woman here in Tokyo. Sure I had the occasional stare or stare but for the most part people didn't even notice me there.

I groan at the sight of my hair being completely messed but before slamming the visor back up with a huff.

"Why you so fussed over your hair honeycomb" he snorts while sliding into the car. I turn to him and yet again huff.

"Do you ever understand how hard it is to been my hair like this! The amount of pro- and your not listening" I pout to my and turn to face the window.

I failed to notice the bag of hair products in the backseat and magically appeared in my room that night.

*time skip because I haven't done my homework and it's late :D*

After a long hot shower I dry and style my hair and apply a lightly glitter body butter making my body shine when the light hits it.

Niragi mentioned something about him going to the party tonight. Odd since he's normally roaming around the rooms. I shake away my thoughts and tease my hair into a messy curly bun that I think looked rather attractive. I soon slide on a black swimsuit with a black almost see through cover to go over.

(A/n: I did have a pic of this really pretty woman to go here but it won't let me post it :( so just think of it anyways you'd like)

After sliding on a pair of sandals before heading out. I would have wore heels other than the fact most the females here at teens. 5'0/5'3 while I was only slightly taller. Wearing heels would make this difference show more to the open eyes.

I glide down the halls undeterred by the people making out opposite. Once reaching the steps I start to trail down, my pointer finger graces the rail the whole way down. My eyes follow the movements of my finger as I reach the end.