Niragi - Baby

Plot: just a possessive Niragi over his baby mama 😘👌

Spice level:🔥/🔥🔥🔥

Word count:982

*~*~*~*

*Y/n's P.O.V*

*flash back to before the event*

I gasp before letting out a small moan. He chest presses into my own as he lightly groans into my ear.  "Fuck baby" He growls deeply as his private area enters repeatedly into mine.

I grasp into his hair tightly and pull him closer. His body flush with mine as he sets a slow almost painful pace. "M-More! Please More!" My voice is shaky bearly being able to keep myself together.

One of his hands trails down my side before resting on my hip bone. His thumb rubs against the edge of my stomach the slight bump slowly becoming more prominent with each passing week.

"But ah~ I m-might hu-"

I cut him short as I move my hips back into his. "N-Niragi! It's fine! Please...p-please just fuck me."

A deep groan fills the room as we starts to speed up. Just as I'm about to reach my peak- all light clicks out.

Niragi groans and pulls out. After checking the break down in our apartment he looks up the window. Now dresses in a pair of boxers and myself simply in the bed blanket. "Holy fuck...the whole of Japan looks out!"

Living on the outskirts of Tokyo we were able to see out of the large city. "Huh?" I grab my phone and turn it to see the screen black. "What the fuck...this things was charged!" I grab his trying to turn it on too.

And so it began.

*end of flashback*

I shovel a mix of garlic sausage and Mars bar milkshake into my mouth making the male next to me cringe.

"What does that even taste like?" He leans against the marble counter seeming curious to the mix but to disgusted to try. I shrug before eating more.

"Taste pretty good to meeeee~" as a nibble on more of the door a knock as the door causes to to pause. Niragi's stare darkens as he glared at the door.

"What the fuck do you want!" He moves to stand in between my legs from my seated place on the marble counter. His hands rest of my thighs and grab them lightly as he stares at the door from over my shoulder.

"Boss said Y/n has to come to the doc for a check up" the sound of the door closing meet my ears as his face falls onto my shoulder.

I remain blissfully unaware as I nibble on a cookie I had stuffed into a bag earlier. "Should we go baby?~" I tilt my head and lift his away from my shoulder. I hold his head In my hands rubbing my thumb along his cheek like he'd done to me any nights.

He nods his head still glaring at the door before leaning in and kissing my forehead. He deeply exhales and relaxes.

Here's a question you might be thinking about- what about visa?

The baby has a heart beat....and it therefore a person....I was always sent to lower card games. The highest I ever attended that a level 5 game. It was basically gambling...I bearly passed the game. I only won since others took pity on me and helped.

He grabs my hips land carefully slide me off the counter. His hand moves to tightly grip my waist as we move away from the kitchen and slowly make out away to a make shift first aid/hospital area.

He glared at basically anyone who even looked our away and even held his gun at as a female approached me. He would hardly let anyone near me and struggled to stop himself from grabbing me when the lady pulled up my top.

As we enter the makeshift area and I'm guided to lay down of the metal bed. Before I could even move to get near the bed. I'm picked up and gently placed into it. He pulls up a jumper he's left him from tiles before and place it where I could lay my head as a Btec pillow.

He pushed my forehead gently basically forcing me to lay down. Of course I had the choice to lay down. Behind the harsh front he was a gentle and caring man.

I take a deep breath as I settle down onto the harsh metal bed. It was uncomfortable on my back but it was only for a short time.

The short haired woman enters the room and smiles at me before dropping it when spotting Niragi.

He glared at the woman as she slowly lifts my top up causing me to shiver at the cold exposure of the air. Niragi grabs my Hand and rubs the spot connecting my thumb and pointer finger. It's also the top wear I have a very simple heart tattoo placed there.

The woman informs me before applying the freezing cold gel to my stomach. I gasp lightly causing the male to snap at her slightly.

"Ya! Can't you be a little bite more careful huh?!"

She apologises before continuing her job.

A heartbeat. A fast yet strong heart beat.

After the woman had left and my stomach was cleaned Niragi looks me in my eyes. He sighs deeply before leaning over and placing a light kiss onto my stomach.

"I'm sorry for being so protective...I just wanna keep both my baby girls safe" I smile softly down at him and run my hands through his hair as his head stays placed on my stomach.

"It's okay baby..."

*~*~*~*
Done 🥺 it's a short one since I'm writing the 1K special today too! It ended up cuter than I expected it too 😅 I had a plan to back him push someone against the wall but I feel like it would take the dad vibe away.

I hope you liked it 💖

Requested: Sheireen2003