All rights reserved

No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, photocopied, recorded, translate, re-published, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission and consent of the author.

謝謝!Thank you!

mangograhamsx

🌺

The weather is frosty as it is approaching winter. She gently rubs her hand as she needs to warm herself up. She is waiting under the peach blossom tree which is now covered with mild snowflakes frost.

Seconds after, someone hugs her from behind. She was stunned as a natural response but she manages to curve a beam as she is familiar with the scent.

"Ye Hua..." She mutters.

The man from behind smiles. She can feel it because that's how he usually responds whenever he's with her.

"I told you to wait inside. Why are you stubborn?" He said in his lazy voice.

"I wanted to feel the frost. I think it's beautiful," she replied.

His embrace tightened. "You're like snow."

The background is approaching dark. The people and most are strangers are now passing them by. Distinct murmurs can be heard all around as well. They are just outside Ye Hua's firm. The city is overall strenuous. "Because it's crazy how I've fallen for you."

The woman chuckled. "How does it even connects?"

He's teasing her. "As the snow covered the lawn, it usually adds layer by layer..."

"And?"

"And, that's exactly how I portray my love for you."

"Funny," she rolled her eyes.

"Just like the layer of snow..."

A sudden pause. It's like, he's having a mental blackout.

His cheeks reddened with embarrassment. He's actually good with romantic moves but his weakness is this---the punching lines. He can't concentrate when she's around.

"Forget it. I'm embarrassed."

Bai Qian burst out laughing. As she smiles, as she makes those soft giggles, he absorbs them all. This is the woman he laid his eyes on. She's absolutely beautiful. It's her laugh that can still be heard.

The nightlife in Beijing is tremendous. People are minding their own business. Ye Hua sighs in relief. "Wu ai ne," he exclaimed out of the blue. His face remains stoic like he usually does.

A sudden silence.

His wife finally stops laughing as she looks through his expressive eyes. "Ye Hua..."

Suddenly, a tap on her husband's shoulder cut the intimate conversation between them. "That's enough, love birds! Aren't you guys cold?" It was Mo Yuan.

Ye Hua eyed his twin brother maliciously. It's like, he has low-key plans to murder him. Mo Yuan only gave him his usual gentle smile. That made Bai Qian giggle once more.

These two never change at all.

"Tch," he grabs his wife's hand. "We're going home." Ye Hua is somehow pissed but it's more of a brotherhood gesture.