The wind continues to swish and it made the peach petals fell gracefully. Bai Qian's forehead crumpled the moment she almost outbalances. Luckily, this stranger saves her in no time.

A long pause between them...

"B— Bai Qian..." He said out of the blue.

Her confusion doubled. Bai Qian? Why did he call her that? Maybe, he confuses her with someone else.

Mo Yuan heard no response from her. It's like, she isn't the woman he's looking for. The truth is, he isn't sure if this is Bai Qian or not. He can't recognize her power and this woman might just resemble her or perhaps something is bemusing his mind since he limits his power.

The woman slightly pushes him saying, "Hi, Mr. Are you alright?"

That's when Mo Yuan came back from his senses. This voice, Bai Qian owns that voice. He's sure about it. He can't be wrong.

He gulps, excited.

Something urges him to know this lady more. "Ah—" He's not sure how to start the conversation. He's too excited and somehow disappointed. He's in the middle to be exact. "I do apologize. I thought you're someone else."

Bai Qian curve a beam. She's too innocent. "It's alright. Uhm, are you off-track? Why do you wear that kind of clothes?" She ask since it bothers her a lot seeing this man in armored gear.

He blinks twice. Goodness! He even forgot to change!

"SUSU! What's going on?" Xi Hua barge in with her worried face. "I'm anxious why aren't you back yet." She added. She was stunned to see a stranger next to Bai Qian. "Uh, hello?" She bows to show respect.

Mo Yuan did the same.

"SUSU, do you know him?"

"No."

"Ah, I see." She eyed Mo Yuan for the last time. "Let's go back." She's referring to SUSU.

Bai Qian nods to agree.

Suddenly, the man suppresses her from moving further.

Her hair levitates as Mo Yuan look at her beautiful and alluring face.

Her eyes, Is she aware of how pretty it is?

Does she know how he trembles deep inside because she's around?

This feeling shall be forbidden.

Yes, he knew.

Yet, he can't help it.

No matter how he strives to push her away.

It doesn't even work.

No.

Who is he fooling anyway?

"SUSU..." He said as he looks deeply through her beautiful eyes. So, this is the name they probably gave her. "Can I go with you?"

A sudden silence

He isn't sure why. 

But he thought it's one way or another. He needs to confirm this is Bai Qian and so he should take the risk.

Xi Hua scans him thoroughly. "SUSU. Let's go." She's kind 'a paranoid. Well, who wouldn't be? This man appeared randomly and it's kind of creepy though.

Sh*t.

He needs to think fast!

A sudden drift of wind can be heard.