A strange room. A distinct memory. A random echo of tragedy flashes ceaselessly as if it plans to torture him slow.

What are these? Is he crazy? Or someone plays his emotions? This is a dream. Yes, this is just a dream. But, why it's grievous?

He needs to wake up. But his eyes, his tired eyes wanted to stay close and perhaps hope to die.

Someone touches his forehead. He can feel the delicate hands brushing his feature. 

This scent. He knew it very well. He knew who wears this constantly.

As he tries opening his eyes, the background remains a blur. The first thing he notices is Bai Qian's beautiful face. He blinks many times. 

No, It can't be. This is just an illusion. That's right, this isn't the first time he encounters such strange deception. If this is just a dream, can he live on it forever? Maybe, in this dream, he can be with her.

"Lǎoshī..." It was a soft voice of a maiden.

| Note: Lǎoshī is a Chinese word that means "Teacher" |

That's when he came back from his senses. He almost chokes when he saw Bai Qian's face staring at him. 

Wait, how did she get in here?

He instantly helps himself sit but the moment he arises, the pain strikes once more. He grunts. Bai Qian assists him carefully.

"W-what are you doing here?" He ask, confused.

The woman looks back to see her husband is approaching them. Ye Hua genuinely smiles the moment their eyes met.

"I've been calling you earlier. Oddly, you never pick any so I barge in." Ye Hua explained as he put the glass on the table right beside Mo Yuan's bed.

"Tch. You broke my passcode?" He's pissed but kind of thankful. Perhaps, it's how he shows his gratitude.

Bai Qian giggles to somehow, lessen the childish tension among them. 

"We have new projects coming and I need to be out for a business trip. I'm taking you too." He added. 

Mo Yuan rubs his temple. He remains stoic. This day, it seems different than usual. 

"When are we leaving?" He asks his twin brother.

The man handed him the water. "Tomorrow." He simply replied.

He drinks the liquid and fixes himself. He can't seem to look where Bai Qian is. 

It's freaky. Quite disturbing.

"Ye Hua, shall we go now?" The woman proposes. Her husband just smiled back as a response. 

Mo Yuan looks away.

What happened to his unbothered demeanor?

Where did it go?

"Are you alright brother?" Bai Qian's husband asks for he notices Mo Yuan kind of zooming out. 

"Yeah. Don't mind me."

Silence

Bai Qian touches Ye Hua's hand and whispered something. "Wait for me outside. I'll be there in a sec."

Ye Hua kisses her forehead and walks away from them.

Silence

The woman took the picture frame as she walks closer to Mo Yuan. The man's eyes widened.