Celestial Palace

Hao De who stands as the current heaven lord sits on his throne as usual

Hao De who stands as the current heaven lord sits on his throne as usual. He had prepared a grand banquet for everyone including the six main realms. Donghua Dijun sips his tea looking unbothered as always. Everyone bowed when Mo Yuan finally enter the hall.

"Greetings Mo Yuan Xiang shen."

The man raise his hand to declare he acknowledge them.

Murmur

Murmur

Murmur

Everyone toss their cup midair as a commencement of the meeting. Then, they leisurely gulp the liquid.

"Reporting, heavenly emperor." It was Lian Song. He's quite hesitant to say what's next.

Hao De's attention to him now. "What is it?" His tone is dry with authority.

He exhaled heavily to perhaps, gain confidence or at-least. "Your Grace, the ghost realm has declined our invitation for the third times. I'm afraid, this can't be taken lightly." The third Prince explain further. He knew this will piss his father but he is just doing the job assigned to him. Honestly, this is tough.

The old man shift his vision to where Dijun seated. The white-haired look at him too.

"Dijun, what do you think?"

The former heaven emperor sips another tea as if these never bothered him at all. "Qing Cang has declared war against the Celestial Tribe a long time ago. This does not surprise me at all."

Silence

Mo Yuan remain steady. As he drink the wine, Si Yin's beautiful face flashes randomly. 

Strange.

Murmur

Murmur

Murmur

"He wanted to rule the whole tribe," Dijun added.

Dao He sigh. It was a heavy one. "I notice as well."

Everyone inside listens attentively. This isn't just a normal day for them to celebrate. This will somehow serve as the first layer of the plan against the rebel.

Distinct talking...

He force himself to drink another wine. Damn! This isn't good. He is loosing his composure just by thinking about her. Her face that imitates the gentle rare gem. It attracts him strongly. He drinks another liquid.

He's distracted, completely.

"What do you think, Mo Yuan?" It was Dao He.

How did he ended up being so pathetic? He's the God of war! He's stronger than this! But, what's happening? This behavior is extremely unacceptable!