Qing Cang exerted double of his efforts to somehow, suppress Mo Yuan from completely sealing him inside the Eastern bell. As he does so, the energy coming from the powerful weapon absorbed everything from the ground and this made Mo Yuan panic! His face crumpled as he needs to think quickly or else these poor souls might end up as a sacrificial lamb!

He won't let that happen. He calms himself as he imagine he's performing the last resort. He's determined to exchange his soul for the everyone's peace. The war between the Ghost tribe versus the Celestial soldiers continues.

Blades piercing from the ground can be heard.

Qing Cang manages to break Mo Yuan's demeanor but the moment he pointed him the spear, he instantly outbalance as the east bell absorbed him completely.

"Mo Yuan!!!" It was his last scream.

Then, the weapon closed by its own as the bright gleam of radiance blinded them all from the ground.

What?

What's going on? The blaze lasted for a minute. Mo Yuan's feature crumpled. What the hell is going on? Why is he still here? Didn't he plan to sacrifice his soul to finally end this tragedy? But, what just happened?

Zi Lan approach him in no time. "Shifu! What's going on?"

The god of war was left stunned. How did this happened? What made the bell closes by its own?

The god of war eyed the weapon as it instantly drop against the cold water. He is somehow catching his breath.

"Shifu!" It was Ling Yu. His gears is bloody as well. He had obtained cuts and bruises just like the rest.

That's when they notice majority of the Ghost tribe and mermaid clan vanish in an instant. Perhaps, they are a decoy spirits in the first place.

Yan Zhi and Li Jing kneeled down in front of the Celestial commander to show their deepest regrets and defeat.

"Mo Yuan Xiang shen... please, the ghost lord has been slayed and trapped inside the bell." She's trembling deep down as she never knew what fate awaits them after this. "Let us live and pay our sins at-least." The first princess bowed unto the ground showing her sincerity.

Li Jing, who serves as the Second Prince of the ghost tribe can't help but get pity for his little sister. He look away as he clench his fist.

As much as he wanted to avenge his tribe, he had been slayed and devoured which will make the effort useless.

"Mo Yuan Xiang shen, please, show us mercy." He second the motion although he's genuine saying those.

The truth is, when you surrender to your enemy, the feeling is heavy. Perhaps, it's better to be killed rather than showing your vulnerable sides and ended as captive without dignity.

This is somehow pitiful.

War is war indeed.

At the end of the battle, one shall proclaim victoriously and the other is destined to be defeated.

Suddenly, Zhe Yan landed to where they are standing. He's catching some air to breathe. "Mo Yuan..."

"Report..." His voice is dry.

"I can't find Si Yin..." Zhe Yan as he put his hand right to his head giving it a little massage. He seems distressed too!

Damn't! 

He almost forgot about her! He was completely pre-occupied by the current scene. He close his eyes trying to calm his demeanor. Today is tiring to be sure.