十三

He was stuck staring at her for minutes now. He is truly into her as the wind of catastrophe swish everywhere making her hair levitate. From that moment, she is the most exquisite view which constantly makes his heart race faster. It's only her who made him feel this way.

How fascinating.

"Mo Yuan?" She cut his train of thoughts.

"Hn?"

She curves her sweet smile. And, for that moment, the tears threaten to flow from his socket.

Why... Why It has to end tragically? Why him? And why them? How much owes and sins does he needs to recompense?

"You're out of focus." She smiled once more. "What's wrong?"

Silence

He listens to the sound the branches make every time the breeze drift everywhere. The noise is odd but somehow gives him serenity.

For he knew, In this place, he can be with her. And for this moment, that's what matters the most. He let another silence rule between their interrupted conversation.

This place, this is where they became one. This is where she gave her heart to him genuinely. Although he knew the process is illicit. Although he knew what he did was wrong. And perhaps, this is the price he owes a lot.

His love...

It will always be pure.

But, their love, It is never meant to be...

A deafening silence.

He can see her walking towards where he is. Strange that even the way she took her steps, he calculates it all.

Is he...

Crazy?

Or, he's just, Into her? Because he loves her so much. And this feeling he always ignores grew which left him looking miserable and pathetic.

"What's wrong?" She once again, ask.

"Nothing is wrong." He assures her wrapping his arms around her waist and instantly hugging her tight. "Qian Qian..."

Silence and the only sound is the breeze of air.

"I know something is bothering you."

"Hn."

She as well, return the favor. She tiptoed reaching for his lips. She kisses him for too long, with all of her. He was left stunned as two hearts are now beating fast.

"I'm your wife. Your burden..." She cupped his face gently as she looks through those eyes that express grief. "Is my burden too." She curves a beam and kisses him once more. "Tell me..." Her eyes begged for a solid response. "What do you take me for?"

Silence

He lost it. Just by looking at her. Just by hearing her beating heart. Just by being near her like this. Why... why Is he addicted to a losing game?

How tragic.

He then, land his lips on hers. He does it aggressively as he runs his tongue inside her warm mouth.

Her scent always drives him crazy. Perhaps, the peach blossom was truly made for a goddess like her. And the goddess on this narrative is his. For she is his wife.