Author's Note

Hi! I plan to add a non-TMOPB cast here since this is my fanfic😊Let me grace you with Mo Yuan's visual art😂I swear these are spicy. pcrdts | Pinterest | Key words : Bai Qian x Mo Yuan x Chinese Arts.

PPS : THIS IS TO ONLY VISUALIZE MO YUAN AND BAI QIAN.

How I wish😍 kayaaaa

Thank you guys for reading! 

謝謝!

🌺

Bai Qian woke up hearing the little chaos outside the hut. She randomly saw this yesterday and because she's exhausted, she decided to why not spent at least a night to regain her strength back.

She screams when a small cat passes her by. Suddenly, the door opens revealing a maiden's petite figure. They are both stunned.

Silence

"H-hello..." The girl initiates the conversation. This is kind of awkward since she doesn't know who this woman neither her intentions.

Bai Qian forces a smile. Her beautiful face never fails to make people like her in an instant. "U-Uhm, Hi?" Her voice is gentler than usual.

"Mimimi..." She is calling the kitten. "My name is Xi Hua, this is our house." She finally introduces herself.

The woman who's on the bed blink twice. So, this isn't just any random abandoned house. 

She gulps, ashamed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to trespass..." She begs.

Xi Hua unconsciously blushes. How can this woman remain beautiful even her face crumpled? "No, It's alright." She curves a beam to lessen the tension and make the atmosphere light. "I also change your clothes. I hope you don't mind." She explained shyly.