06

It was currently lunch time.

I sat on my desk while casually eating my bento.

How boring...

I was about to shove more food into my mouth when I suddenly yawned.

This is my fault for staying up late.

"Ah, L/n-san!" A girl with a red hair and a camera wrapped around her neck walked up to me

"Ah... ano... Mahiru Koizumi-san, was it?"

"Mahiru is fine," Mahiru smiled and sat in front of me.

"Oh, then... Y/n is fine as well..." I smiled back and continued to eat.

A comfortable silence loomed over the two of us. I was savoring my f/f with a huge smile on my face until-

(Snap)

The sound of a camera shutter going off interuppted me from my f/f time.

I widened my eyes in shock and swallowed the last of my food, "Y-You... You took a picture of me?!" I covered my face with my hands in embarassnent.

She's going to see how extremly unphotogenic I am!

Mahiru laughed at my expression and began to look through her camera roll in search for my picture, "Oh, come on! It's not that ba-" She paused.

Oh gosh! She already saw it!!!

"Y/n..." Mahiru spoke seriously.

"Y-Yes..?" I lifted my head up from my hands and hesitantly looked into the photographer's eyes.

"How come..." I squeezed my eyes shut to prepare myself for the worst.

"How come... you aren't the Super High School Level Model?!" Mahiru squealed.

Did I hear that right?!

"W-What?!" I managed to respond despite my shock.

"You look really attractive in this photo!" Mahiru showed me the said photo, "See?"

I stared at the photo and almost didn't recognize myself.

I actually looked... pretty decent...

"I-Is that really me...?"

Mahiru giggled at my response, "Of course it's you! You're the only one in this class who eats with a smile and their eyes closed!" (Kinda like Saiki's face whenever he eats coffee jelly :D)

I felt my face flush at her decleration, "Aaaahhh!! she must think that I'm weird for eating like that!"

"I... I see..." I whispered and stared at my empty bento box.

"HEY, N/N!!" An obnoxiously loud voice made its way through my ears.

N-N/n!?

I looked towards the direction of the voice to see a familiar multi-color haired girl walking towards me while holding an electric guitar.

Another person...!

"M-Mi-Mioda-san...! W-What brings you h-here?" I grew nervous at the overlly-positive musician's presence.

"Ibuki thinks you should call Ibuki, Ibuki! Heh, I said my name thrice," Ibuki muttered the last part.

"O-Okay... I-Ibuki..." I nodded, "W-What brings y-you here...?"

"Oh! I was wondering if you like music..."

"Music? W-Which genre...?"

"Any genre!"

"O-oh... A-As a matter o-of f-fa-fact, I do..." Ibuki grinned at my response and grabbed me by the wrist.

"That's awesome! C'mon, I wanna show you something at the music room!

"H-Huh?! R-right n-n-now?!"

"Yup!" And with that, I was dragged away from the classroom and towards the music room.