51

I opened my eyes to find that I was in a room filled with brightly colored, moving strawberries. Needless to say, it wasn't a pleasant sight.

"Where... are we...?" I weakly uttered out. My body and senses were still weak from the unknown gas. I looked around to find everyone slowly waking up from the ground.

"Man, I slept good..." Akane yawned.

"W-What the hell is this?!" Fuyuhiko exclaimed.

By now, everyone was already back to their senses. Numerous voices spoke at once, surrounding me.

"I assume... that this was the gas's doing..." Gundham stated.

"That gas we were forced to inhale after the train started moving... It must've knocked us all out," Fuyuhiko clenched his fist.

"Are you alright, Nagito?" I looked at Nagito who had just woken up beside me.

He nodded, "I see... Then, this must be the interior of the Funhouse."

"Welcomeeeeee to the Strawberry house!!" Monokuma appeared.

Great, the bear is here.

"Strawberry house? Isn't this the Funhouse?"

Monokuma turned to Hajime who had asked the question, "Of course, this is the Funhouse! Strawberry house is just a part of it."

"A part, you say...?" Mechamaru began.

"Now then, allow me to explain!!!" The bear cheered. As if he had been waiting for this moment.

He pulled out a detailed map, "Tadaaa! This is the Strawberry house in its entirety!" 

"Currently, we are located at the indoor park on the 3rd floor," He pointed his paw at the illustration, "As you can see... there's a lot of playground equipment with strawberry designs. How fancy!" I looked around. It was a fairly large area.

Monokuma continued to explain the contents of the Strawberry house, "Now for the second floor..."

"There's a lounge that's perfect for freshening up! I've also prepared 5 guestrooms that are lined up like BOOM! The guestrooms are divided up by quality grade," I looked at the guestrooms to find that there were different icons per room, "The deluxe room is soundproof and has excellent air insulation. The standard room may have so-so insulation, but it's still pretty decent. Lastly, the crummy room has severe airflow and draft problems!"

"That concludes my explanation of the 2nd floor. Last but not the least, first floor of the Strawberry House. On this floor, there's a room called the Final Dead Room that's all like BOOM! You can enter the Final Dead Room at any time, but be extra cautious when you pick the difficulty setting." My eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

Final Dead Room...?

"On the same floor, there's a hallway called Strawberry Hall that leads to a truly strange, enormous tower standing tall with a BOOM BOOM!" I sweatdropped, "Please use your own two feet to get a feel for what the inside of Strawberry Tower is like!" And with that, Monokuma's tour ended.

"Any questions?" The bear asked. 

"Hell yeah! Obviously, we have tons of questions!" Kazuichi exclaimed.

"Really, really? What's your question, really?" Monokuma grinned.

"To bring us to a place like this... Just what do you intend to do?" Gundham glared at the bear.

"That's right, I have a lot of questions, but let's start with that one first!" The mechanic chided.

"Ah, didn't I explain it to you?" He hid his grin with his hands, "The motive this time is..."

"An escape game! Upupupupupu!" 

"E-Escape game?!" Hajime panicked.

"The concept this time is... a closed circle within a closed circle..." Monokuma explained, "Like Hope's Peak Academy back then, this Funhouse is a completely closed space!" 

"There's only one way out of this building..."

"Murder!! I'll let you out when the killing game begins!!" He laughed maniacally. 

Surely things can't get any worse than this, right?!