49

After the rollercoaster ride, everyone went their separate ways to explore the island for the last time before we head on to the Funhouse together.

Nagito and I had finished exploring and were headed the Funhouse train, only to find Akane.

"Nagito, Y/n, Yo!" It seems she was the first one to arrive.

"Hi, Akane! Done exploring?" I questioned the brunette as Nagito and I sat down on the cart at the very back.

"Yup! Man, I'm beat. I'm going to have a feast once we get back to the hotel!" I giggled at her antics.

Everyone began to arrive one-by-one with Hajime being the last.

"Heya, Hajime!" Akane waved at the male.

"Finally, we're all complete!" Mechamaru cheered, "LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROOOOAAAAAAAADDDDDDDD!!!!"

"I'm don't really agree with idea but... If everyone says they're gonna go, I guess I have no other choice but to tag-along," Chiaki sighed.

"This is definitely a trap," Fuyuhiko started, "Is it really okay if we jump in without preparing?"

Suddenly, the monochromatic bear appeared out of nowhere, "Welllll, there's really no need to be cautious. It's not like it's gonna speed up, drop, fly, or anything else," He giggled.

I don't trust his words at all!

"I-I'm gonna believe you this time, so you better be telling the truth!" Kazuichi accusingly pointed his index finger at the carefree-looking bear.

"Alllll righttt! Let's go!" Akane cheered.

(CHOO)

(CHOO)

I felt the train's engine rumble, its wheels moving towards the dim tunnel.

"Ladies and gentlemen! This train is heading towards the Funhouse!" Monokuma exclaimed. I squeezed Nagito's hand tight, signaling that I was nervous. I turned to look at my partner who mouthed a small "it's okay", which seemed to have calm me down.

"Allow me to guide you all to the world of surprises on this train that runs toward glory," The bear continued. "Please be careful of where you step. Also, it's dangerous to stand up all of a sudden!"

"Well... It's not like you have time to do that," Unknown gas started to seep out from the cracks in the tunnel's walls. I panicked when I saw everyone fall limp. I looked towards Nagito, he was unconscious!

I tried my hardest to stay awake, to resist.

But I couldn't.