thirteen

happy birthday 

happy birthday 

August 13, 1995

  The Tonks family, plus Eridanus, arrived at Number 12 Grimmauld place at exactly 10:15 am as they were told by Sirius. Eri walked into the house, greeting the paintings and the handing elf heads. Sirius was pulling the curtains over their mother's screaming portrait as the rest of the family came in and gave a tired smile to them all. 

  "Sirius, are you okay?" Andromeda's voice was a whisper as they both watched Eri rush up the stairs into her room to see Regulus and Alphard. 

  "Yeah, Remus is forcing me to cut back on drinking for Eri." He sighed, Andi patted his shoulder and gave him an encouraging smile before chasing after the teen.

  Upstairs Eridanus ' smile couldn't get bigger as she updated Regulus on everything that had happened since she last saw him. Andromeda smiled at how excited she sounded as she spoke about her first time playing Quidditch with Ted 

  "I wish you could come to Hogwarts with me, maybe I can tear Mother's room apart for that photo of you in your Quidditch uniform, I remember seeing it in there a few years ago" If portraits could blush, Regulus' face would be beet red. 

  "Eri, I think Sirius wants to see you in the kitchen, something about coffee?" Eri rushed out to the room, but not before giving a wave to her brother and uncle. Andromeda looked into Regulus's eyes and they both laughed a bit "She's everything like Sirius" Regulus nodded, still having a slight smile on his face "she wasn't lying about her skills in the pitch. She's great, perfect reflexes, I feel bad for the players that think they could win against her" 

  "Take care of her Andi" 

  "I will Reggie" 

-

  "I heard the word coffee and came as soon as I could." 

  "Hello Eri" 

  Sirius pulled her into an embrace that was returned tightly, Remus walked into the kitchen and smiled at them before coughing and breaking them apart 

  "Cute" 

  "Shut it Moony" Eridanus laughed as she pulled away from her brother 

  "Hey, Remmy" Remus smiled and waved at her from his spot near the door. 

  "Happy birthday 'Danus" 

  "Hey are the boys still asleep, I saw 'Mione's light on when I passed her room but Ron and the Twin's rooms are still off?"