Louis' Birthday Part Two

Louis woke up to his sister banging a pot in the lounge, where him and all his friends were sprawled out, a movie playing on the telly. 

"Lottie, can you stop?" Louis asked his sister, groaning and slowly sitting up on the couch. He'd fallen asleep in the middle of It- the movie was boring for him. The clowns were not scary at all and he'd gotten tired of little kids being stupid and kidnapped quite easily. Like, you shouldn't trust a grown adult dressed up as a clown with an overly fake smile. That's like falling for the stereotypical white van. No amount of chocolate could ever convince Louis to get into one of those. 

Lottie rolled her eyes, continuing to bang on the pot, and Louis blinked. "Lottie, can you please, pretty please stop? Mum won't be pleased if she finds out how rude you're being."

"Mama, ooo

Didn't mean to make you cry

If I'm not back again this time tomorrow

Carry on, carry on, as if nothing really matters," Perrie belted out, now sitting up on her spot in an armchair in the room. "What a great song! Queen are legendary."

"Go on, Pez," Eleanor said, "Wake everyone up with your loud singing."

"As if you weren't already awake," Zayn nodded to Lottie, who was still obsessively banging a pot.

"What's going on in here?" Johannah suddenly entered the room, looking kinda scared. She then saw Lottie (still banging the pot) and sighed with relief. "Thank God. I thought Louis had burned the house down or something. Now, stop banging the pot, dear. You made me think the fire alarm was going off or something."

"Yeah, stop Lottie," Louis said obnoxiously.

"Fine, then," Lottie said, walking out of the room with her mum. 

"This day," Louis said, "keeps getting weirder and weirder."

"Actually Lou," Harry said, poking his boyfriend's cheek, "I think you're getting weirder and weirder. Now, I want you to open presents to prove once and for all that I'm the best gift giver."

Lauren snorted, "As if. You probably just got him like, concert tickets or a sweatshirt or something. I got the best present for him." She then held up a gift bag with colorful paper sticking out of it, hiding whatever she'd gotten him.

"We all know mine's the best, so here ya go, Louis. Open it," Perrie said, shoving a gift box in the lad's hands. 

"Thanks, everyone," Louis said, "You really didn't have to. I mean, just you all being here was enough."

Zayn rolled his eyes, "Well, we all know you like presents, so just start open them, would ya?"

"Okay, okay," Louis said, before unwrapping the gift Perrie had given him. "Thanks, Pez. This is amazing. How'd you even get this?" He held up the football jersey, marveling at the Doncaster Rovers logo and the number. The only difference from a normal jersey was that it said STYLES with a 94 on the front and back.

Perrie shrugged, "A magician never tells her secrets. That would ruin the magic."

Louis laughed, before Niall shoved a gift in his hand. "Okay, Niall. I've got it."

"You better like this," Niall said. "Otherwise, I'm dumping you as a friend."

Louis rolled his eyes, chuckling, before unwrapping the gift. "Whoa, thanks, mate. I like it, by the way, so no need to dump me as a friend." he picked up the football, inspecting the shiny colors on it. He liked it a lot.