Date

Louis walked to school on Monday with a grin on his face, next to his equally smiley best friend. 

"I still can't believe you didn't tell me when you and Liam started going out," said Louis as the two boys approached their lockers. Louis put a couple textbooks in his locker, before grabbing what he needed for class. "As your best friend, I feel hurt."

Zayn rolled his eyes, grabbing his notebook and textbook, before turning to face Louis, "I didn't want you to freak. I know that you don't think very highly of Liam, because of what he did. But Liam told me it was just an act, and that he's actually pansexual. Anyways, didn't you want to tell me something?" the boy thought for a bit. "You had a sleepover with Harry this weekend too, right?"

"Actually," Louis started, "the thing I wanted to tell you about has to do with the sleepover."

"Okay," Zayn said, "So tell me."

Louis nodded, "So basically, Harry found out, that, you know," he dropped his voice to a whisper, glancing down the hallway. "And he told me he likes me. I told him I like him too, and we're going out on Wednesday. He told me, too, that Liam likes you and that it was all an act."

Zayn grinned, "That's awesome, mate. I thought you'd never move past Nick. I'm proud of you, mate!"

Louis smiled, "Thanks, Zayn. Now, I need to come up with something good."

The dark-haired boy frowned, "What do you mean?"

Louis bit his lip, "Layn Panik doesn't sound good."

"Wait, what?"

Louis then started nodding, before saying, "Ziam Mayne. And I'm the captain." he turned to Zayn, "You and Liam are hereby known as Ziam Mayne, and I am the captain of your ship."

Zayn rolled his eyes, "We all know the others are gonna want to have a say, but okay, Lou."

The two boys headed off to their first class, and before they knew it, lunch came around.

Once everyone had arrived, Louis decided to tell them. 

"Harry knows I'm gay, and he knows about you all too," he said, looking at everyone's faces to see their reactions. "He asked me out," Louis continued, "and I said yes."

Eleanor groaned and Lauren's face lit up.

"My ship just sunk to the bottom of the ocean," said Louis's "girlfriend". She then turned to Lauren, "I'm guessing you called it."

Lauren nodded excitedly, "Yup. Larry Stylinson." she then turned to Louis. "I expect all details of your date after it happens. When is it?"

"Wednesday," answered the blue-eyed boy. "Zayn also has something to say."

Zayn glared at Louis, obviously not happy with being put on the spot, but nevertheless told them, "Liam and I are boyfriends. We've been going out for a while, and he asked me this weekend."

"And you never considered telling us," Taylor added. "As the person you were ranting to about how much you wanted to kiss Liam, I feel hurt."

"Wait a second," Louis cut in. "How come you never talked to me about that?"

"Because you'd make fun of me," Zayn replied. He then nodded to Taylor, "At least she was supportive, even if she did tease me about it."

"Oh, because everyone's coming clean," Perrie said, looking up from her phone, "I might as well tell you that I asked Jade to the concert, and she agreed. She also told me she likes me, and I told her the same thing, so we're going out this weekend. To get to know each other better."