Sweden

Louis held Harry's hand tightly in his own, closing his eyes tightly as the plane landed. He hated flying in planes- he had had plenty of nightmares of crashing before they'd left and while they were on the flight.

"It's okay, Louis," Harry murmured softly, trying to comfort his boyfriend.

Louis didn't respond, too terrified to say anything.

Harry simply read more of the book he was reading, letting Louis hold tightly to his hand, and once the plane landed, Harry took of his seatbelt with a smile.

"Finally," Louis mumbled, unbuckling his seatbelt as quickly as he could before standing up and stretching. The boys grabbed their carry-on bags (just a backpack and small suitcase for each of them) and got off the plane and into the airport. Once there, they looked for a sign with their names on it, and once they eventually found it, they walked up to the man holding it who Louis assumed was Paul.

"Hello, I'm Louis Tomlinson, are you Paul?"

"Yup," Paul replied, extending a hand which Louis shook.

"I'm Harry, nice to meet you," Harry said, shaking Paul's hand.

"Nice to meet you too, son," Paul replied, before walking them out of the airport and leading them to a car. They put their bags in the trunk and sat in the car. "We'll be heading to the hotel, where you two can check in and get settled. We booked you two in the same room, if that's okay? You two will be sharing it. Rest and freshen up, we'll have a nice dinner tonight at the restaurant at the hotel to introduce everyone, and then we'll be up early tomorrow morning for some shooting and shit, just to see how your on-screen chemistry is with everyone."

"Okay," Harry responded, and Louis nodded.

They soon got to the hotel, and they walked in, quickly checking in and getting their room keys.

"I'll head to your room around 6 to pick you two up for dinner, sound good?" Paul said.

"Yeah, that sounds great," Louis responded, before using the key to open the door, and he walked into the room, his boyfriend behind him.

Louis and Harry each used the bathroom, washing their faces and changing into fresh clothes. Louis looked at the time on his phone: 5:30. They had half an hour till Paul came to pick them up.

"So what do you wanna do for the next half hour?" Harry asked.

Louis though before smirking as an idea came to him. "We could just make out."

"Sounds fun," Harry said.

Louis cupped his boyfriend's face, pressing his lips onto Harry's gently, smiling into the kiss. Harry's breath was always fresh and minty, to the point where Louis was kind of worried that the younger boy had a breath mint problem.

It felt like only seconds had passed when the two boys heard a knock on the door. Louis sighed, pulling away. He looked at his boyfriend, whose hair was tousled and lips slightly swollen. Louis was sure he looked the same. Louis ran a hand through his hair, fixing his shirt, and then he walked over to the door, not bothering to look through the peephole and opening the door. Paul was standing there in a nice suit.

"Good evening, Louis," Paul said. "Good evening, Harry."

Louis turned to see his boyfriend and put an arm around his shoulder.

"Good evening to you too, Paul," Harry said, Louis nodding.

"So let's go get dinner." Paul said. The boys followed him out the room, closing the door behind them (Harry had their room key) and walked down the hall, into the elevator, going to the bottom floor and heading to the restaurant. They walked into the crowded restaurant, spotting a large table with only 3 empty seats, and followed Paul as he walked over, announcing quite loudly, "Everyone, meet Louis and Harry, they're joining the team!"