[01.]

Sydney collapsed on her bed. She felt the bed sink under the weight of a person. She glanced up to see her sister.
"What do you want?" She said rubbing her eyes.

"Percy was staring at you"
"Yeah it was fucking annoying" Sydney says. Her sister nugded her shoulder. "Yeah, but he was staring at you"
"Okay and?" Sydney asked although she already knew what her sister was hinting at.

"And Percy never stares at you. So we-"
"We?" Sydney asked.
"Yes we, me and our siblings. Okay so back to the point. I think Percy might have a cru-"
Sydney shot up, accidentally hitting her head as she did. "Nope. No. Never" Sydney said.

"Oh but yes. I think its cause you got tits"
Sydney punched her sisters arm, and buried her face in her hands. "Ugh ew we ugh" Sydney made fake gagging noises.
"Oh come on Syd. Appreciate them." Her sister looked down at her chest with a frown.

"I'm flatter then the earth, I wish I had me some big boobs"

Sydney groaned but laughed. "Percy was most certainly not looking at my titties."

"Oh but he was"
"If he was I am so going to kill him" Sydney said walking in front of the mirror.
She stared at her reflection and frowned.

The only thing she liked was her dark skin. It wasn't that dark, because she was mixed but it still looked very nice.

"Sydney! Stop ignoring me"
Sydney groaned. "No shut up! He wasn't looking at my tits!"
"Okay fine but he was staring at you"

Someone cleared they're throat and the girls looked up to see Connor and Travis.
They shuffled ackwardly, and sent the girls awkward grins. "Well hello ladies" Travis said.

"Why are you here?" Sydney asked. "We were wondering if you wanted to go um..vandalize the Ares cabin?" Travis asked.
"No thanks I'm tired. Sydney will go"
"Wait! I didn't agree to that" Sydney said. But it was to late. The boys had already hooked they're arms around hers. They grinned down at her.

"To late shortie. Let's go!" Connor said. They dragged her through the doorway, and outside. A cold breeze blew by and she shivered.
"I don't even have a sweater!" She complained. Travis raised an eyebrow. "Here take mine" Travis said.
Sydney hesitated but decided it would be to small. "No thanks. Its probably to small for me" she said.
Connor frowned. "Why would it be small?" Connor asked.
Sydney didn't want to say it out loud. "Because I'm kinda fat" she said quietly.
Travis looked at her with sad eyes. Connor frowned and grabbed the sweater "put the sweater on"
"No, no I'm fine really" she said.
Connor sighed through his nose. "Shortie if you don't put it on I will force you to"
"That's assault" Sydney pointed out. Connor rolled his eyes but travis chuckled.

"Put the sweater on" he said.
"Okay. Jeez mom" Sydney muttered grabbing the sweater. Its sleeves went past her fingers, and the sweater reached down to her butt. Damn they were tall.
"See it fits. Your not fat ya know" Travis said. Sydney rolled her eyes. "Whatever. Now what do you guys plan on doing?"
"Spray painting the Ares cabin"

Sydney gasped. "Are you guys trying to get yourself killed?!" She said. They chuckled.
"Pshh. We've pulled tons of pranks and never gotten caught" Travis said.
They stopped at the cabin and Connor out spray paint cans. He threw Sydney a pink can. She put it down on the ground "hell no. I ain't helping!"

"Why not?" They whined. "Because! If they catch you I'm saying that you kidnapped me!" Travis put his hand over her mouth and grabbed her waist pulling her down.

She looked at him with wide eyes. He removed his hand from her mouth and pointed to the window. The light was on, and a figure was moving.
Sydney held her breath and prayed that whoever was there would leave. They heard the door open.