[05]

So I decided to age up Thalia so she isn't twelve she's thirteen so that it isn't weird.
Because you know Sydney is fourteen and it is weird if Thalia was twelve. Anyways I don't even know why I'm even talking about this. no one is reading this. Well um byeee

Sydney and Thalia stood at the top of the hill waiting for Apollo.

Artemis said he would be here soon, but they had been waiting for almost an hour.

Artemis sighed. "He's rather lazy during Winter," she said.

Thalia sat on a log and Sydney followed her. "We need to find Annabeth"

"Yeah, but we need a plan," Sydney said.

"I think we need to talk to Jackson"

"Why?"

"Because he's her friend too! We can't exclude him" thalia said.

Sydney shifted uncomfortably. "What's the matter?" Thalia asked.

"Percy. Percy thinks we should let the hunters find her"

"What?" Thalia shouted. A few hunters looked at them. Thalia lowered her voice. "What do you mean he wants them to find her?"

"Well, I went to talk to him about finding her, and he said that we should let the hunters find her and that he didn't want to cause any more destruction, blah blah blah...anyway I told him off"

"We can't let the hunters find her. She's our friend. They probably don't even care about her, they just want her to join their little cult"

"Yeah, I know. But we don't even have a plan. And I'm pretty sure they do...so..maybe we should let them find her" Sydney said.

Thalia glared her coldest glare at Sydney.

Sydney shifted uncomfortably. "Okay! Fine! What do you have planned?"

"I..uh. We could sneak out later tonight and find her.."

"That is the stupidest plan. What if we can't find her? We don't even know where she is. And we need more people!"

"Okay okay. If the hunters do go looking for her, we can follow them. Okay?"

Sydney nodded.

They sat in silence for a bit.

"Are you okay?" Sydney asked breaking the silence.
"Uh no not really. I almost died and our friend vanished and now I have to deal with a bunch of girl scouts."

"So pretty crappy?"

Thalia smiled. "Yeah, pretty crappy"

The sun had started rising and the sky was a reddish pink. It was beautiful, Sydney wished she had brought her camera. The photo of the red/pink sky would look perfect on her wall.

She silently admired the sky, Thalia was glancing at her, every once in a while they would catch each other looking at each other and they would giggle, the hunters kept sending them weird looks.

"Why are we giggling?" Sydney asked Thalia.

"We're giggling off the depression," Thalia said, smiling.

"I wish I brought my camera. This sunset would match perfectly with the other photos"

"You're a photographer?"

"Not like a professional or anything. I just like taking photos of things"

"That's pretty cool. Weirdly, I have like no hobbies" Thalia said.