[07]

Thalia spent the next three hours playing on the ice and talking.

When five o'clock came, they started walking to go he their food.

They were cold and hungry. Thalia's cheeks were flushed from the cold, and Sydney was out of breath from playing. They had started a snowball fight with the dryads, the satyrs were on Thalias and Sydneys team. They stopped playing after the satyrs started chasing the dryads and trying to kiss them.

They were laughing at a dryad and satyr. The dryad girl was getting chased by a satyr, they were about eleven. Just as the satyr finally caught up, she turned into a tree.

They went to their separate tables, occasionally waving at each other.

"Where were you?" Noah asked.

"Hanging out with Thalia," Sydney said.

"Thalia? Is she your new friend, or are you-?"

"Oh, my gods Noah! why do you ask that about literally any person I talk to?" Sydney asked

Noah laughed. "I was only joking. I wouldn't judge you if you guys were actually dating though"

"Oh, my gods!" Sydney said burying her face into her hands.

Noah chuckled. "Okay so you guys are friends? About time. You never talk to anyone"

"Not true. I talk to Annabeth, and the dryads" Sydney mumbled into her arms.

"Yeah barely"

Sydney lifted her face and glared. "I do talk to them alot"

Noah rolled her eyes.

"Whatever" she said.

"Plus me and Thalia are girls, and we both obviously like guys"

"I wouldn't be so sure of that" Noah muttered.

"What do you mean?" Sydney asked.

"Well, you have shown literally no interest in a boy in all of the time I've known you.
And Thalia," Noah threw a grape in her mouth.

"I'm not saying this is her sexuality but she has also shown no interest in a boy. And she is a goth, and she wears eyeliner. Now I'm not stereotyping but..."

"First of all, shut up. Second of all shut up"

Sydney threw a grape at her and turned her attention towards the table the hunters were sitting at.

Bianca was laughing and arm wrestling a bigger hunter.
The other hunters were cheering for her and smiling.

"Is that Bianca?" Noah asked.

"Yeah it is"

"Why is she sitting with them?"

"She joined them before she even tried out camp"

"That's good for her though, I mean at least she has a family now" Noah said.

She already had a family, she had Nico...

Sydney stared at them a bit longer she noticed Percy doing the same thing.

"I guess.." Sydney mumbled.

After they finished eating Chiron welcomed the Hunters, which got a few half-hearted claps. and then he announced the game of capture the flag that was going to happen tomorrow, which got lots of claps and excited smiles.

Sydney scraped the left over food into a fire they had as a sacrifice for the gods.

Hey um, Aphrodite? I know you're probably not listening or busy, and it's fine.
I was just wondering...this is gonna sound stupid but...i was wondering if you could help me? Like if you knew who I was supposed to love, like if I'm going to love a girl or a boy?
Because I don't know if I'm like broken or something, because I don't really feel attraction to anyone. You know what this is stupid, I'm sorry for wasting your time lady Aphrodite.