[06]

Sydney and Percy stepped onto the porch of the big house.

"Sydney, Percy! This must be-"

"Nico Di Angelo" Percy interrupted.

Chiron smiled. "You succeeded then"

"Not exactly.." Sydney trailed off.

"What do you mean? Where is Annabeth?" He said a frown appearing on his face?

"Oh dear," Mr.D butted in. "Not another one"

Sydney's first clenched. "As if you even-"

Grover ran up to them, a huge grin on his face. He had a black eye and a red mark that looked like someone slapped him

"Well, the hunters are all moved in!" He said cheerfully.

Chiron's eyebrows farrowed. "Hunters? Well, it seems we have lots to talk about. Grover, can you show Mr. Di Angelo the orientation film?"

"Of course, cmon Nico"

"Wait...is it G or PG? Because Bianca is really strict about that" Nico said.

Sydney smiled at him. "It's PG. But she isn't around is she?" She said.

Nico grinned "awesome!" He said.

He followed Grover. When they left Sydneys smile faded.

"Now perhaps you three should tell us the whole story," Chiron said.

Once they finished they waited for Chirons reaction.

"We should launch a search for her immediately"

"I'll go," Thalia and Percy said at the same time.

"Certainly not!" Mr.D said. "From what you have told me we have broken even on this escapade. We have regrettably lost, uh, Annie-"

"Annabeth" Percy snapped.

"Yes, yes," he said. "And you have procured a small annoying boy in her place. So I see no point risking hurting anymore half-bloods on a useless rescue. The possibility is great that this Annie girl is dead"

Sydney glared at him.

"Annabeth may still be alive," chiron said. "She's very bright. If.....if our enimes have her she'll play her time. She may even pretend to cooperate"

"That's right" thalia said. "Luke would want her alive"

"In which case," mr. D said. "I'm afraid she'll have to escape on her own"

Sydney pushed herself up and glared at Mr.D, percy slammed his fist on the table.

"Sydney, percy..." Chiron warned them. But Sydney doesn't listen. Her mind was running on nothing but pure anger.

"You motherfucker!" She shouted.

Percy and Thalia stared at her with wide eyes.

"Sydney!" Chiron said.

Mr.D stared at her his eyes pericing her soul, but she didn't budge.

"Your probably happy to lose another camper! You couldn't care less if all of us died!"

Mr.D stiffled a yawn.

"Your point is?"

,"just because you were punished for something you did doesn't mean you have to make everyone else suffer!" She yelled.

"Yeah! Just because zeus punished you doesn't mean you have to be such a lazy jerk!" Percy joined in.

"Enough!" Chiron yelled. Sydney was still angry and didn't sit back down.