Six

{yooooo, comment & vote babes.}

Casey

"I don't want to do gym," I whined, nearly dropping my body on the floor. I felt myself being lift up by two arms and held to someone's chest like a baby. "You're such a lazy ass," Jack mumbled close to my ear. I wrapped my arms around him and enjoyed being carried around, until he set me back on the ground.

"Alright, I give you all 5 minutes to dress up." The strangely attractive male teacher I've never seen before tapped a pen on his notebook as he started calling off all the names on a list.

"Who are you?" He asked me, probably noticing me staring. "Casey Wilson," I replied, adding a smile. I heard someone in the back yell, "More like Casey Wilkinson." So I turned around to see Sammy shutting up the friend that just yelled.

"Alright guys, Casey and Lily will be picking the teams for a game of volleyball." The teacher announced, so I stood across from the whole class. Lily decided to go first and since I didn't want to pick a fight with her right now, I let her.

"Jack," Was the first name she yelled, of course, what a surprise. I noticed Sam looking at me and made a gesture as if he was telling me to pick him. "Sam," I smiled at him as he jogged over and embraced me in a hug. "We'll beat their asses okay, we're the perfect couple- I mean team." Sam whispered as Lily was picking someone else.

"Shane," I randomly chose a boy who happened to be staring at Sam and I. After a minute or so, the teams were chosen and it was 10 people each team. "Lily's team is blue, Casey's team is red, go take your places!" The teacher yelled as I went to stand in front of the net.

"I will win this game and I'll win your man too, Casey." Lily's annoying voice spoke up from beside me, so I looked to my side to see her standing across from me with an ugly smile plastered on his face. "First of all, Jack is not my man, he's my best friend. Second, I will literally beat your ass if you don't stop being a fucking bitch for absolutely nothing," I spat harshly, yet trying to keep my cool.

"Alright, the game begins now." The teacher yelled, throwing a volleyball in the air. Our team was the first one to catch the ball, so they passed it forward, until I caught the ball, without even thinking, I smashed it towards the other team, the ball hitting Lily's head.

"Holy shit," I heard some guy say as everyone ran towards Lily. I just stood on the same spot as I was standing earlier, not making a big deal out of it. "She did it on purpose!" Lily yelled, rubbing her head. My mouth dropped open as all eyes were on me, including Jack's.

"Are you fucking serious? I just wanted to score but your big ass head was in the way!" I screamed back, wanting nothing but to kill the little bitch. "No, you just want Jack for yourself!" Lily fired back, leaving me speechless. I saw Jack walking my way, so I crossed my arms against my chest, waiting for him to speak up. "Casey, what the fuck is your problem? She didn't do anything and you smash a ball on her head for nothing." Jack said as he pulled me away from the group.

"Jack really? You've known me for over 5 years and you believe Lily whom you've talked to once or twice?" I asked Jack, dumbfounded. I was expecting Jack to deny that and say he believes me, but instead he just stared back at me, not giving me a clear answer.

"Fine,"

« excuse me for any spelling/grammar mistakes, i'm going to be editing this book later on. :) »