Eight

{i have nothing to put here, but you know how it goes... comment & vote.}

Casey

"What," I breathed out after Jack basically dragged me across the hallway, far from where Sam and I were standing just a minute ago.

"What did I tell you about Sam?" Jack started, I somehow knew this wasn't the reason he wanted to talk to me. "What about him?" I asked, playing dumb. I crossed my arms against my chest as I kept my eyes on Jack's face. "He's no good," Jack mumbled, lifting his shoulders. "Yeah, you're no good either. You don't even know Sam that well, he's a great guy and he at least does care." I argued, trying to get a reaction out of Jack. His mouth fell open as his arms went limp next to his body.

"Are you saying I don't fucking care about you? Excuse me, but who picks up the phone at 3 in the fucking morning when you feel the need to vent about your sad life?" Jack yelled in my face, hitting my heart with every word he spoke. I noticed the students that passed by staring at Jack and I as I was feeling more and more embarrassed.

"Is that how you think about me? Jack I've poured my heart out to you when I needed support, I fucking thought you actually gave a fuck," I almost screamed, on the verge of crying. Before the first tear would roll down my cheek, I turned around and walked as fast as I could to the ladies bathroom.

"Casey," Sam's voice echoed through the nearly empty hallway. "Not now, Sam." I said as polite as I could, but I really didn't feel like being a nice person right now. "Case, I witnessed what just happened," Sam managed to grab ahold of my arm and swung me around. He noticed the tear stains on my cheek, so he pouted in a childish way and without another word, he embraced me in a hug, pushing my head into his chest.

That's where I lost it, I started sobbing into Sam's shirt, not even caring about the people who were watching us.

How could it even get to this point? Jack and I were inseparable. We were one complete pack. One mistake, one change, one person ruined every fucking thing.

I've lost my best friend.

{okay, this chapter is short and sucky, but from now it's going to become a little more intense and drama-ish.}

{guys please make sure you vote & comment, i'll love u guys forever and you might get quicker updates... 😏}