The End

Guys, this is where it ends.

I'm sorry if you hate me for the end, I apologise okay. But can you imagine how I feel? They're my characters, my babies. I can't believe myself, like how could I make it end like this?

I legit cried while writing the last chapter, seriously what the fuck even.

My original plan was to not write a sequel, so y'all would go completely crazy, but I figured way too many people would hate me for that, so I decided I am going to write a sequel.

Another thing is that I want to say thank you to the ones that read this book all the way through and commented and voted as well, I appreciate it so much. I hope you will enjoy my future books as much as you've enjoyed this one.

I will be editing this story as well; not like editing the plot or something, but just correcting the grammatical and spelling errors.

Guess that's about it...

You can leave any questions you have for me, whether they're about this book, the characters, my future books or even about my personal life for all I care, just ask away in the comments or inbox!

That's a wrap, bye guys, until my next book!

Tumblr: thegxlinsky.tumblr.com - I'm very active on Tumblr.

Twitter: @thegxlinsky - I'm not active on there, I only post when I update my books on Wattpad. :)