Sixteen

Jack

"Please stay at my place tonight," Lily pleaded, pouting her lips and batting her eyelashes. I hated saying no to a pouting girl, she knew that, that's exactly why she's doing it. "Okay, fine, but I'm not watching a girl movie with you." I said sternly and got up, so we could leave the restaurant we had dinner at. I quickly paid and led Lily and I out of the restaurant, onto the parking lot.

I heard Lily's phone going off, so being the protective boyfriend I am, I asked her who was calling her. "Why didn't you pick up?" I asked, when she nervously ignored the call, before I could read the name. "It's nothing important, it can wait." Lily spoke as she looked out of the window. That's what she always does when she's either lying or upset.

As soon as we arrived at her apartment, she got out fast and hurried to the front door. "Lily, chill, what's up?" I questioned her. "It's just cold," She responded, unlocking the door with her keys. When we both entered the apartment, we heard moaning coming from Lily's bedroom. I gave her a strange look and she returned the same look. "What the fuck is happening?" I mumbled, my body basically frozen.

"Fuck yes, Casey!" As soon as I heard Casey's name, I walked towards the room with Lily by my side and opened the door without thinking. My heart literally dropped to the floor when I saw Sam fucking Casey, my Casey, my best friend. Or should I say ex-best friend.

"Casey?" I spoke up, my voice cracking at the end. Casey's face was priceless, but Sam just got off her and started dressing himself as fast as he could, leaving Casey naked underneath the blankets. "What is going on here, I-" I stopped myself from talking and stormed out of Lily's apartment, back into my car.

Casey

As soon as Jack left the room, I felt tears building up in my eyes. Just now I realised what I've done. I gave my virginity to Sam, a boy who I've known for only a month or two. Sammy had disappeared and the only one left was Lily. She had a cheeky grin on her face and I could tell something else was up.

"Oh Casey, you got yourself into some deep trouble." She started as she walked towards the tv that was placed in front of the bed. She picked up a camera and watched some type of footage on it, until I heard mine and Sammy's voice. It was a sex tape. Sammy made a sex tape of us. He was part of Lily's plan.

No words came out of my mouth, it was like I had no tongue. There's nothing I could possibly say. I felt embarrassed, humiliated and betrayed, all at once.

"Now let me make this very clear," Lily walked closer and placed her hands onto the bed, so she was bending over to me. "Stay away from Jack, or I'll make sure the entire school will see your sex tape with Sam." She finished, walking away satisfied with herself. I wanted to go after her and fight her, but there was no energy left inside of me.

{short & sucky chapter, but yeah. comment & vote babies}