Twenty

{sorry for the long wait, but it's finally here, chapter 20. remember; only 11 more chapters to go... enjoy reading!}

Jack

I was not only getting pissed at the sight of Sam and Casey fucking, but I was fucking mad at Lily and Sam for letting this happen. Shoving students aside, I made it to where Lily was standing and shut off the screen.

"Are you fucking serious? Is this how you treat people?" I yelled at Lily, almost ready to attack her. I kept my cool though, I wouldn't lay a finger on her, she's still a woman. "She deserved it," Lily mumbled, obviously taken back by my sudden outburst.

"Why did she deserve this? For being the bestest friend I've ever had? For losing her mother and best friend in the same period? For losing her virginity to someone who doesn't even fucking love her?" I kept going, my head probably as red as a tomato. "You shattered her to fucking pieces-" I stopped myself from talking and grabbed the cd as I broke it in two and dropped it onto the floor.

Now I just had to find Casey, before she would do anything stupid.

Casey

I was 100% done. Done with myself, done with the people around me, done with school, done with my life. I've dealt with enough to say I'm done with everything.

Look at me, I'm a crying mess, finding my way home.

{warning; there will be a description of self harm mentioned in the next part of the story, so if you're sensitive to that, please skip this, i don't want you to feel bad.}

Once I arrived at my place, I didn't hesitate to run up to my bathroom and lock the door behind me, I basically ripped my t-shirt off of my body, leaving me in my skinny jeans and bra. I fell with my back against the door as I slid down, burying my head into my hands as I started to sob uncontrollably.

My life will be messed up forever, so why should I keep going? I'd rather end the pain right now, than living a never ending nightmare full of heartbreaks, pain and depression.

I swung my bathroom closet underneath the sink open and started to search for something sharp, something I'll be able to satisfy myself with. Something that will take away the pain for a good amount of time. "No fucking razors!" I screamed out desperately as I stood up from the floor and placed my hands on top of the sink.

When I lifted my head and saw my disastrous face, an idea came into mind. Why not shatter the mirror? My own reflection and use those broken glass pieces to take away the pain with?

I slammed my fist against the mirror forcefully, causing it to break into pieces. "Casey, is everything alright in there?" I heard my grandmother's voice, unaware of what was happening to her grandchild. "Yes, nonna, I'm just gonna take a shower." I tried to sound like I wasn't sobbing on the bathroom floor a couple of seconds ago. When I got ahold of a large piece of sharp glass, I closed my eyes and dragged it across my wrist, feeling a burning sensation as the blood started to flow down my arm. I placed three more cuts, before I started to feel faint and before I could keep myself stable, I fell onto the floor, hitting my head against the sink first.

{holy fuuuuuck, shit's about to get real}