19. Kidnapper on the run

In the previous chapter, our cute heroine meets a girl, named Kagura who because of a fight with someone named Gin-chan runs away from her home and stays in our heroine's small apartment room... Now, would Kagura go back to her own home or would she stay with our heroine?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(Umm, (Y/n)-chan, where are you?? The show has already started... The readers are waiting for you. (Y/n)-chan.. (Y/N)-CHAN!!! (Y/N)-CHA-)

The author-chan got hit on her head by Izanami-san.

(Izanami-chan, what was that for??!!)

"Why are you shouting so loudly?? Why are you even here??"

(What do you mean?? I am here for our new chapter)

"Oh oka- Wait WHAT!!!"

(......... Izanami-chan what happened?? Why are you so shocked?? Izanami-chan??)

(Izanami-chan!! What are you murmuring about??)

"Oh N-Nothing... Haha"

(Izanami-chan where is (Y/n)-chan??)

"(Y/n)?? She is sleeping."

(Why is she sleeping?? The show has started. The readers are probably bored by now!!)

"And it's all YOUR FAULT!! You are the one who updates chapter soooo late!!! So she is sleeping!!"

(*sweatdrops* Huh is that so?? We have no other choice. Izanami-chan go and wake up our heroine. Meanwhile I will do something. *Izanami-chan sighs and goes away*)

(Reader-san, change of plans...... The show starts now)

A fourteen year old glasses was having it rough today. Firstly, the moment he woke up he found that his favorite idol Otsu-chan's single debut song has been banned because her song contained adult topic. Secondly, he woke up a little late so his Aneue(elder sister) made breakfast for him and forced him to eat the burnt eggs. Thirdly, the moment he entered his workplace he found his boss and his coworker fighting because his coworker ate the boss's chocolate.

(WARNING: PLEASE DON'T TRY ANEUE'S BURNT EGGS!!)

The glasses named Shinpachi, sighed. He continued to sip on the hot tea he made, despite the noises made by them. Earlier he would have had done something to stop the fight but now he thought it to be unnecessary. Ignoring is the best option otherwise he would be the one who would be injured while trying to stop the fight.