18. Gluttony is not a sin in Anime

Finally!!! The day has come!! You have been waiting for this moment!!! At last, today is the day you could finally eat your favorite dessert from your favorite cafe!!!

You have been saving the money from your part time work for this day... (though most of your savings went away in buying Manga and food and giving rent.... But not this time!!!)

You switched on your mini TV.  Before you go to the cafe, you have to do some household chores which you were too lazy to do earlier. But today you don't have to go for work, so you decided to spend some time doing the chores. You began to clean your room.

"Yet another girl has reported to be missing...", your attention turned to the news reporter on the TV, "It is unknown if these are kidnappings or just coincidence. The police are currently investigating the case. We request the watchers of our news channel and readers of this fanfiction to take care of themselves and to be safe. Now onto the next news....."
.
.
.
.
.
After cleaning the house, you looked out of the window. The sun was about to set and the wind blew your hair lightly. "The weather sure is nice today....... OH NO IT'S ALREADY EVENING!!!!". You dashed out of your room. 20 minutes until the cafe closes. You quickly ran towards the direction of your favorite cafe, then remembering something you suddenly stopped. 'I FORGOT TO TAKE MY PURSE!!' Putting your hands on your knees you regained your breath. Then you went back to your room again, took the purse and then began to run in the direction of your cafe. Your running speed even put Korosensei to shame..... 'Please please let me reach there on time', you thought.

•••••(Timeskip to 1 hour later)•••••
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I DID IT!!!", you fist bumped the air. You were able to reach the cafe on time, (barely made it to be honest; and the workers of the cafe were certainly frightened when they saw you all sweaty and trying to make your breath normal...), and your favorite dessert was definitely delicious!!! Today is definitely a good day. (Overlooking the fact that police officers gave you a speeding ticket for running soooo fast....)

You walked on the streets illuminated by the street lights. The Sun had already set and stars were about to appear. Your footsteps were the only noise to be heard. Looking around, you found the streets to be empty........ As empty as you are now.......... A big city, full of people (and not to mention Amanto)  and here you are, alone, alone in this anime world. It was the same there in the real world, and now you are experiencing it again after his.......... death.

Your vision blurred, something warm flowed down your cheeks. "L-Looks like s-something w-went in my e-eyes...", you wiped your eyes and cheeks. But it is not that bad in this world, sometimes author-chan and Izanami-san drops by your room to say hello. Your lips move upward a little............ But that is enough talking. This is a Gintama Fanfiction!!! A fanfiction filled with comedy stuff, right?? (though the  author-chan of this fanfiction sucks at making comedy, and thus is the reason for late updates)

You walked by a park and saw a girl sitting on the park bench alone. You didn't think anything and was about to pass by her when you suddenly remembered about today's news. 'That girl....... She is here alone at  night. She will be all right!! Moreover, if I don't hurry I would miss my favorite TV show!!!'

You were about to go but before you could go, the face of a crying little girl calling your name popped up in your mind. A fragment of a memory from the real world. You sighed. 'Guess it can't be helped'.

You moved towards the girl. Her physical features became more clear to you. Vermillion colored hair, big ocean blue eyes and fair skin. There was a purple colored umbrella beside her.

 There was a purple colored umbrella beside her