14. Welcome to Shoka Sonjuku

In previous chapter, (Y/N) beat the boys who complained against Shoyo to the officials and started bad rumors against Shoka Sonjuku. But can (Y/N) and others prevent Shoyo's arrest or is it the end??

You were hurrying along the road wanting to reach Shoka Sonjuku as quickly as possible to inform Shoyo Sensei to escape so as to evade his arrest. The Sun was about to set and by the passage of time, you began to feel scared. You were about to reach Shoka Sonjuku when you saw at a distance Katsura standing in front of the gate of Shoka Sonjuku.

But before you could reach, Katsura left and was going somewhere else. It took you a little more time to stop directly in front of the gate and another some time to catch your breath. When you were about to enter you saw Gintoki on the ground with a little surprised and an annoying expression.

"Are you alright, Gintoki??", you asked Gintoki.

"ALRIGHT!! How can I be ALRIGHT WHEN YOU SCARED THE S**T OUT OF ME!!!", Gintoki exclaimed.

A sweatdrop formed on your head and apologizing, you extended your hand which Gintoki accepted and stood up. When Gintoki was dusting out his clothes, you remembered your purpose of running so fast.

"Oh GINTOKI WHERE IS SHOYO SENSEI???", you asked.

"There is NO NEED TO SHOUT, I AM NOT AN OLD MAN, MY EARS ARE WORKING PROPERLY!!! And Shoyo is inside", Gintoki replied.

You were about to enter but stopped for a moment before you could meet Shoyo sensei.
"Gintoki why was Katsura here? What did he say to you??", you asked him.

"It's nothing ", Gintoki said. You knew that he was hiding something but you let it slip this time.

•••••••••••••••
At night

The full moon is beautiful today but our heroes (and of course our heroine) had more pressing issues than appreciating the beauty of the moon.

Behind a house that lay on the street, a boy was hiding. After a little while, a shadow of another boy approached towards the first boy. The moon which was till then hiding behind the clouds, shone it's light and revealed the first boy to be Takasugi and the second boy to be Katsura.

"Takasugi, should you be staying out this late? You could actually get disowned this time."

"No need to worry about it, And you, Katsura? You could lose your scholarship if you're caught hanging around here this late."

Hiding behind the house opposite to the house where Takasugi is hiding, folding his arms, Katsura replied, " You needn't worry. I was getting sick of that worthless, spoiled education anyway. I told them to run before nightfall. After all, debts ought to be repaid........ The prestigious Military Arts Academy's biggest prodigy and bad boy are teaming up. We should be able to stall the officials."

The officials with lanterns in their hand and swords on their other hand were already visible from some distance.

"Two students from a prestigious school? Don't make me laugh.", Gintoki said, "Don't you mean the den of evil that's training rebels to topple the government, the Shoka Sonjuku school's three bad boys?"

"Three bad boys?? Make it four!", you said emerging from the darkness and revealing yourself.

The three boys were shocked a little at your sudden appearance. "What are you doing here? How did you know that I am here??", Gintoki asked you?

"I-I was just passing by...", you said with an awkward grin.

"You were FOLLOWING me, weren't you?", Gintoki asked you without expecting any answer. You just grinned, nodding yes. Of course, you can't tell him that, because you have watched the anime Gintama, you just guessed that they might be here. "YOU JUST RUINED MY HEROIC ENTRANCE, I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF MY LONGEST DIALOGUE UNTIL YOU INTERRUPTED!!", Gintoki said little angered and little annoyed while you, Katsura and Takasugi sweat dropped.