Ferris Wheel

3rd person POV:

     Ian never told Mickey that he was scared of heights. He only realized that was a bad idea when Mickey wanted to go on the ferris wheel. Ian had dragged Mickey to the fair for a date. Mickey didn't even want to go but when they got there and he saw the ferris wheel he got excited. Mickey grabbed Ian's hand and pulled him to the ferris wheel. "No wait I don't want to." Ian said as they started going higher. "Wait are you scared of heights?" Mickey said laughing. "What no of course not." Ian said trying to play it cool. Mickey smirked and said, "So you wouldn't mind if I did this." He started bouncing him leg and leaning foreword then backward to get the seat rocking. 

     Ian gripped Mickeys side tearing up and putting his hand on Mickey's leg to get him to stop. "Please stop Mick, please." Ian said starting to cry. Mickey was laughing but stopped when he saw Ian crying and clinging to his side. Mickey stopped the seat as fast he could and hugged Ian. "I'm sorry Ian, I didn't realize you were that scared." Mickey started to rub his back and realizes they are next to be stopped at the top. Mickey grabs Ian's chin and makes him look up and look around. "See how pretty it is baby, nothing to be scared of." Ian smiled and scooted over to Mickey. They stopped at the top and Mickey leaned in and kissed Ian. Ian smiled big. "What?" Mickey asked. "That's the first time you've kissed me in public." Mickey smiled at Ian's words. "Yea, I guess it was."