Bohemian Rhaps- Oh Sorry Man

Ian's POV:

     Its currently 1:30AM and I've had the worst day at work. I decide to go to the store and get myself ice-cream. I arrive at the grocery store and walk over to the ice-cream isle. I see a boy there. He is pretty cute, black hair, knuckle tatts, and blue eyes. He also has my favorite ice-cream in his hands. I walk over and look at the spot and there is not more. I turn to him since he is there looking for more. "You have good taste." I say. He looks up and says, "Uh- thanks." "Look I'm going to be blunt, I've had a pretty shitty day and you have the last one of my favorite flavor. If you let me have this one I will give you double what the price is." He looks at me in confusion. "Sorry man, you can't have it. My sister is pregnant and this is the kind she wanted." I frown at his words. "Ok well, it was worth a shot. 

     I leave the ice-cream isle and move to the candy isle. All of a sudden Bohemian Rhapsody comes on and I start dancing. It's 2AM and besides the guy I saw there is nobody here so, as one does, I put on a performance. "Mama, just killed a man, Put a gun against his head, Pulled my trigger, now he's dead. Mama, life had just begun, But now I've gone and thrown it all away." I sang out loud and started dancing. Mama, ooh, Didn't mean to make you cry, If I'm not back again this time tomorrow, Carry on, carry on as if nothing really mat-" I'm interrupted as the guy bumps into me. He looks back and says, "Oh sorry man." "Did you like my performance?" I ask with a laugh grabbing sour patch watermelons. "Yea, I actually thought it was cute." He says with a sarcastic tone. I laugh lightly. "Hey you want my number? Then I can make it up to you for the ice-cream." He says. "Sure" I smile at him. He puts his contact in my phone and walks away. 'Mickey' I read. Cute name.