So I Found This Waterfall

Mickey's POV:

     I woke up to Ian shaking me. "Wake up Mick." I sat up in the bed and rubbed my eyes. "What do you want Ian? It's 10 in the morning." I look at him and he has that big goofy smile that he always has when he's excited. "So I found this waterfall, it's above a lake and hard to get to. Can we go? Please." He looks at me pleading with his eyes. I can tell he wants to go, so I get up and put on my swim trunks. "Where is this waterfall? Also, is it a populated area?" He smiles and jumps off the bed and kisses my forehead. "It's in the woods, and no its not populated."

     We hike up to the waterfall he told me about. True to his word it was empty, we were the only people there. Ian being the show-off he is did a flip off the waterfall into the lake. "Show-off!" I yell as I walk back to get a running start. I run and jump into the lake and swim into Ian's direction. I come up and take a deep breath. I look at Ian and splash him. Me and Ian get into a war and laugh hard. I swim over to him and put my legs around his waist. Luckily he could touch the ground so he was able to stand. I touch my forehead to his and give him a quick kiss. "We should make this our new spot." He says to me. "I agree." I say back kissing his forehead.