Laser Tag

Ian's POV:

I was sitting in bed at 10:30 am waiting for Mickey to wake up. Eventually I got tired of it and kissed his jaw. He moved a little in his sleep, so I kept kissing up his jaw. "It's time to wake up." I whisper in his ear biting a bit down on his earlobe. "No." He says turning to the other side. I smile knowing a way to wake him up. "Ok, I guess I have to go to laser tag alone then." At that he bolts upright. He stands up and starts getting dressed before I could. I got up and quickly got dressed and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I walk down the stairs and take my meds with the eggs my family left. Mickey walks down the stairs and says, "Good morning." before giving me a quick kiss on the forehead. "What time are we going?" He asks. "As soon as I'm done." I answer giggling at his excitement. "Well then hurry up asshole." I finish my food; grab his hand and we start walking to the arcade.

When we get to the arcade, we walk to the laser tag arena. "Two please." Mickey said holding up two of his fingers. I smile at him as they let us and a few other grab gear. I notice me and Mickey are on separate teams and smirk. 20 minutes into the game there were three people left. Me, Mickey, and some other dude on his team. I was trying to evade his teammate when I run into him. "Hey Gallagher." "Hey Milkovich." We exchange a look, and he grabs the vest I was wearing and pushes me into a wall. He brushes his lips on mine. I lean into him and kiss him back. He kisses me more then pulls back and shoots my target and walks away. "Damn you Milkovich, damn you." I say smiling.