Oh No Oh No Oh No

Ian's POV:

     I was sitting on the couch scrolling through Instagram and watching TV. I scrolled down more and came across an attractive guy. I went to his profile and saw that we followed each other. I remember following him when I met him. I met him at Mandy's house, he is her brother. Mickey. I start scrolling down his page and I get to the beginning. At first it was mostly pictures of him and Mandy, but then there were some of just him. I keep scrolling and I see a picture of him and a baby. Fuck, fuck, fuck. I think as I accidentally double tap the screen liking a picture from, 176 weeks ago! That's over three years. 

     "Oh no, oh no, oh no." I say as Lip comes down the stairs. "What's wrong little bro?" He asks grabbing chips from the kitchen. "I just liked someone's post from three years ago while snooping." I say. He starts laughing and leaves without giving me any advice. I get out of Mickey's page and then I look and see I have a like on my post. I go to the notifications and see Mickey had liked a post from about a year ago. I smile and turn my phone off before turning my attention back to the TV.

     As I'm getting ready for bed I see an Instagram DM notification. I open my phone and go to Instagram to see that Mickey had texted me.

Mickey: So I noticed you were snooping on my page lmao. 

Ian: Yea I was trying to be sneaky tho. Next time I wont like anything.

Mickey: Well you could always just come hang out, I can get Mandy to watch my kid.

Ian: How about a date?

Mickey: Deal.