I Think I'm Falling in Love

3rd person POV:

Ian and Mandy were sitting in the Milkovich house hanging out when Mickey walked in and calls out, "Hey babe, hey Mandy." "Hey Mick." They say in unison. As soon as Mickey is in his room Ian lets out a sigh. "Ok, what's up. You are being more weird than normal." Mandy says looking at Ian. "One, nothing is wrong. Two, I am not a weirdo." Ian says glancing at Mickey's door. "You two seriously need to go on a vacation where you can just fuck all day." Mandy says laughing. She grabs his hand and pulls him up from the chair leading him out of the house.

"Alright, what's going on? You looked scared when he was around. Did he hurt you? I swear to god if he hurt you." Mandy starts to say. "No, he didn't hurt me. I'm just, terrified." Ian responds. "Of what?" Ian looked at her, he looked so scared. "I think I'm falling in love with him." "I know, scary isn't it?" Mandy says stopping them and hugging Ian.

They walk back to the house and Mickey is sitting on the couch smoking. "Where'd you guys go?" Mickey asks. "Just went on a walk." Mandy says going to her room." Ian sits down next to Mickey and leans his head against his shoulder. "What's up? You ok?" Mickey asks. "I need to tell you something." Ian responds. "What's up Ian?" "I think I'm in love with you, Mickey Milkovich." Mickey smiles. "I'm in love with you too Ian Gallagher." He leans in and gently kisses Ian; Ian of course kisses him back.