Bad Taste

Ian's POV:

     I woke up and heard the shower running and some bad music playing. I didn't even know what it was, but it didn't sound good. I sit up and grab my meds from the table next to the bed. I get up and walk toward the bathroom to join Mickey. As I get to the door the water stops. I watch as he steps out of the shower and bops his head to the music. I watch him and wait for him to turn and notice, but he doesn't. The next song starts playing but it's worse than the first. He starts smiling and bopping his head to the beat and swinging his hips. He finally turns to walk out and sees Ian and jumps. 

      "Holy shit. You scared me Ian." I laugh and walk up to him. "You have bad taste in music." I state and grab him by the towel that was around his waist. "Well I like it." He says quietly looking down. "Sorry baby. Your music taste is so bad, but you are unbelievably cute when you bop your head to the music." Mickey blushed and looks up at me. "Shame you didn't wake up earlier could have joined me." He teased and kissed my chest and started kissing lower until he was on his knees. I put my hands on the walls to steady myself for what I thought was going to come but Mickey stood up and lightly slapped my stomach. "Tease." I jeered and walked to the kitchen for breakfast.