Stalker Scare

Ian's POV:

     All I heard was yelling. That's the only thing that could be heard in the house tonight. I knew that's what was going to happen as soon as I saw Monica walk through the door with Frank. Fiona was the one to start it, she always does. It was getting to be too much for Debbie. I could tell. "Hey Debs, why don't we go upstairs and you and Carl can share my earbuds for music and you can hold Liam up there yea?" I ask. "Yea ok sounds good." Debbie answered grabbing Liam from the floor and walking with him and Carl up the stairs. As soon as I heard my bedroom door close, I walked out of the house.

I got to the park before I realized I had nothing on me. Not even pepper spray or keys. I started to panic. In my panic I turned around and saw someone walking behind me. I couldn't tell who they were or their gender, so I started panicking more. I ran to a bench and sat down. I started to have a panic attack. Everything got blurry and I couldn't hear anything but my heartbeat getting faster. I started to hyperventilate. The person started getting closer, but I couldn't move. I was paralyzed. The person grabbed my arm. I stood up fast and punched then right in the face.

"The fuck Gallagher." I heard. I look at who I just hit and saw Mickey Milkovich. That didn't help with anything, considering we get into fist fights a lot and I wasn't in the mood for one at the moment. I start hyperventilating more when I see him, and he slowly reaches his hand toward my arm. I watch him do this and flinch a bit. When I realize he isn't going to hit me he grabs my arm and pulls me to sit on the bench that I was sitting on before I hit him. "Want to tell me what's got you so scared?" He questions. "I thought you were someone who would hurt me, and I don't have any defensive stuff on me." I respond regaining my senses and start breathing a bit more normal. "Well, that's stupid of you." He jokes. "I left in a hurry." I scoff. "Come on, I'll walk you home." He says reaching out his hand. I look at him my eyes widening. "Just take my hand Gallagher." He speaks. I take his hand and he pulls me into a kiss. "That's for punching me." He laughs pulling me out of the park and toward my house.

"I've liked you for a while." I confess when we get outside my house. "I've liked you too." He replies. "Didn't think you were gay." I whispered. "Well, I am. To be honest the only reason I pick fights is to see you more." He concludes. "Well, you don't need to do that anymore." I say pulling him closer. "Obviously." He responds pressing his lips to mine. "I'll see you later Ian." He says pulling away. "See you later Mick."