Alone

Ian's POV:

     I was on my daily walk when I passed by an abandoned building. I got the urge to explore it because I like adventure. I search the whole first floor but there is nothing but empty spray paint cans and empty alcohol bottles. I go up the stairs to the second floor and still nothing, except a full pack of cigarettes which I took. I go to the third floor and I hear someone crying. I go towards the noise and see Mickey Milkovich. The toughest fag basher in Chicago besides his father. I walk over to him slowly but back away when he quickly gets up. "Which Gallagher is it? The smart-ass or the fag?" I roll my eyes but say, "The gay one. You going to hit me?" I ask. "Nah, come here and sit." He says. I slowly walk over to where he is and sit against the wall. "So, why are you here?" I ask quietly. "I just needed space, trying to figure some shit out." He says moving closer. "What are you trying to figure out?" I ask as I move closer to him following what he did. 

     "Something you can help with." He says before slamming his lips onto mine. I kiss him back instantly, our lips moving in sync. He crawls onto my lap and puts his arms around my neck. I move my lips to his jaw and down his neck reaching for his shirt. He grabs my hand and pulls away. "Not that, please." He says sadly. "Ok." I say pulling away and hugging him. "What's the verdict Milkovich?" "Well I'm not fucking straight Gallagher."

This will be my last oneshot posted until after Christmas. I will be back with way more after that as I will be writing but not posting. I will still be updating my other Gallavich story just not this one.