2.Not Today Satan...

Anthony

I walked in the house and heard music coming from the kitchen. I frowned slightly, wondering what the hell Leah was doing up at one in the morning. I came around the corner and she was shaking ha butt to some ratchet music, in a onesie, eating peanut butter out the jar.

I pulled my phone out and took a picture but I forgot my phone wasn't on silent so it made the clicking noise. She didn't hearing it nor did she see me. I bit down on my lip to keep from laughing. I leaned against the door frame, watching. It was quite entertaining.

I wanna see ya hands up, get low

Hands up, get low, twerk sumn girl

She did some little roll and made a full circle until she came in contact with me. She stopped dead in her tracks, spoon still in ha mouth. She grabbed the remote and turned the music off.

"Babe! I didn't hear you come in."

"Well hey to you too," I laughed, walking to her. She put the spoon back in the jar of peanut butter, scooping more.

"Hey baby!" I grabbed her waist, pulling her to me. She put the spoon to my mouth but I declined. She shrugged, eating a mouth full of peanut. I just shook my head.

"What was that la thang you was just doing?"

Her face turned red in embarrassment. "Nothing. Just pretend yeen see that," she laughed. I nodded and kissed her forehead.

"Aight. Where baby girl?"

"Jamie's. They're having a sleepover."

I rose a brow. "Why yeen text me. I would've came home earlier."

She shrugged, licking the spoon clean. I took it out her hand and tossed it to the sink. "Ain nothing else on that damn spoon."

She turned her nose up at me. "You a party pooper. Tell daddy stop being a pooper," she cooed, looking down at her belly.

"See, that's what ya ain gon do. My son ain gon be a punk."

"Oh whatever. He gon be a momma's boy. Just watch. I'm going to bed," she said grabbing the jar of peanut butter and another spoon.

"Aight big momma." She flipped me off, walking out of the kitchen. I laughed, cleaning off the counter and washing the few dishes in the sink before going upstairs.

Leah was up watching The Conjuring.

"Aight, you gon piss on yaself, watching this. Don't be tryna hold onto me neither. Ain checkin under the bed or none of that," I fussed at ha, getting out of my clothes and into bed.

She fanned me. "I'm a G, ion get scared," she said in Kevin Gates voice, laughing. "Aight, you bet not pee in the bed."

She sucked her teeth. "That was one time man... Let me live man. Your son was on my bladder and I couldn't make it to the bathroom."

I bust out laughing, turning off the tv. I snuggled up to her, kissing her belly. "I love you baybeh. Goodnight."

----

"If ya fuckin' for ya rent you a lame ho," I rapped along to Breezy's Let The Blunt Go while I looked for a parking spot. Leah bobbed ha head to the beat while she messed with ha phone. I backed in to a parking spot and killed the engine. We had a few minutes before Randy nem got hea.

I checked my phone and had a notification from Instagram. It was a side picture of me driving.

@kyleahstaten: My personal driver for today. He driving Miss Daisy 😩😂. 😍😘 @antstaten15
#SEXYHUSBANDSATURDAY 😜