14. Confessions

Kyleah

I quietly closed the front door, taking my shoes off so I wouldn't make any noise. I disarmed then rearmed the alarm. The house was quiet so I'm guessing everyone was asleep. I put my purse and keys on the table.

"So we sneakin inna crib nah?" Ant's voice came from behind me causing me to jump. I turned around looking at him crazy. "Don't do that. You scared me."

He turned on the lights and stood there with folded arms. "I scared chu huh? It's fuckin' one inna moanin and I scared chu? Whea ya been Leah?"

I froze, not knowing what to say. "I-I-I w-was at the gym?"

"Fa fo' hours? You think I'm stupid?"

"No, I was at the gym." I walked past him, heading upstairs and he was right on my tail. "So you couldn'a answered ya phone while ya was at the gym eitha huh?"

"I didn't hear it." I walked into our bedroom and stripped out of my clothes.

"Bullshxt Leah! Don't getcho ass fucked up!" He pointed his finger in my face and I smacked his hand away. "I'm grown. Don't come at me like I'm a child."

"Well quit acting like one!"

"Lower your voice." I said in a stern tone. He turned his head sideways. "I pay bills in this hea motherfucka. I'a wake up errybody inna bitch if I want to."

"Stupid ass," I mumbled, walking into the closet. I grabbed a tshirt and a pair of undies. I turned and he was blocking the door. "What chu said?"

"Ant, move. I'm tired and I just wanna shower and go to sleep." I tried to push him but he didn't budge. "Move."

"Or what?" He towered over me, glaring. "Jaleel, move."

"I will, when you tell me whea ya been?"

"I tol yo hard at hearin ass, I was at the gym. Now move." I forcefully pushed him, causing him to stumble back. He reached for me but I snatched away. He reached again, this time grabbing me and turning my wrist.

"Lose that attitude Leah, cause I ain the one to play with righ nah. Ain none of yo clients and damn sho Ain no bitch in my blood. If I find out chu was wit' anotha nigga, on my life, I'ma kill both yall."

My chest heaved in and out due to my heavy breathing of excitement. Is it wrong that I'm turned on. My sex drive went out the window with my depression but the domination of Ants demeanor had my treasure flowing.

He got up and walked out the room, slamming the door. I sighed, getting up and going to take a shower.

After showering and washing my hair, I slipped on a tshirt and my panties. I tossed my clothes into the hamper before turning off the light and walking into the bedroom. It was no surprise that Ant wasn't in bed.

I sighed, going down stairs. He was sitting on the couch playing the game. I curled up beside him, staring at the side of his face.

"Ant..."

"What Leah?" He never took his eye off the game.

"I'm not cheating."

He sighed. "I know. Yeen that crazy." My eyes were heavy and sleep was near but I didn't want to go sleep mad cause then we'd wake up mad and I just didn't want to go thru that. I yawned, before sitting in his lap, straddling him. I buried my face in his neck and my arms wrapped tightly around him.

"You luh me?" I asked in almost a whisper. He paused the game.

"Leah, I love the fuxk outta ya ass and couldn't handle if something happened to you. Witchu going thru this depression shxt, you just can't go without answering ya phone cause I don't know whea ya mind at."