"Unknown"

"....what did you do! I gave you all my love but... Why are doing this to me.."

"I'm sorry I got-, I don't know... When it's happen. but it was your fault..."

"no please don't leave me... Don't leave us... Please..."

"No!!! Stop!!! Please!!! Let's end this. We bought know, we can work on it.. Please..."

"I'm sorry..." Running away...

Suddenly a car was appearing from somewhere in the quite road.

"No!!!!......"

"No!!!.." she gasp suddenly...

"hey... Are you okay...? thank god you awake.." said the voice in her side of  the bed.

She prone... And stroll her eyes on the place where all white color you can see...A big window cover by a white curtains... An Led TV hanging in the wall a white luxury couch and there was a refrigerator near at the couch and a small table.

"Are you okay... Do you need something..." said the person on the side of the bed.

She glance again to the not know person...and decide to ignore her..

"hey..." the person trying to hold her but she shrug and averted...

"It's OK I'm here." Suddenly the person smile sadly and looks kind of tired...

"please rest more.. Your wife are not gonna leave you..." the person said.

"Wife... I had a wife...? How...? How could this happen? I don't remember her... I didn't even know her... Is people are crazy... I'm a woman...." She said in her mind. She look at the person with disgusting...  And hold tight the blanket not wanting to be touch by her.

"okay... I'm not gonna touch you.. Just rest...I'm gonna call the doctor..."

The person stood up sadly and make a one last look before going outside to call the doctor.....

After the person leave, she stood up. And search for a clothes. And find a large coat that she thinks it belongs to the person who got out a few minutes ago... After fixing her self.

She walk to the door and peek a bit before go outside.

And walk fast to get out of that place.

______________________________________

A/N: hi everyone sorry I got new add ongoing story it's just appear in my mind and decide to take down here
..   Please be patient on my other story
.

Thank you and take care everyone. This video I'm trying to indicate to know who's character will be...