"That one Memory

Yongsun planned to go back to her apartment.

But she finds herself in her room at her parent's house.
setting there and thinking about how this her father's business partner related to them.

She tries to check the person online. But she fails to find any about her. But her company was well known as per hyejin....but how this happens this person details are not included on her company's.identity.

Suddenly a knock on the door makes her restless... And turn down her laptop exact that yonghee appear at her slightly open door, yonghee perks her head

"Are you busy?...." Said yonghee

"N-no. W-why? ..." She is stuttered...

Yonghee fully enters the room with lots of albums in her arms.

"Woah. Unnie why do you bring up so many things. And. Dusty, I guess " yongsun was annoyed.

Yonghee ignore her and set aside her laptop

"I'm just roaming around and finding this old thing. Spread the album on the table.

And yongsun was annoyed... That even she didn't badge to what her unnie doing...

" gosh... I forget something in my room get back to you later..." Suddenly yonghee stood up and walk hardly...

"Urgh..., unnie can you do this in your room...!?" Yongsun shouted but yonghee was already gone.

"Ic-!? This Unnie is getting on my nerves".

She chuckled as one by one yongsun picked up the scattered albums on the table.

as she picked up and stacked it neatly, each album has notes about her as before. dunnies 5th birthday, dunnies 1st day school, dunnies new friend, dunnies high school day. but she stopped to see an album that seemed to be old and had stains that were wet and was just forced to save.

And a blurred word that she was just forcedly to understand.

" My dunnies"

Yongsun frown. And pick that album and dust it.

Slowly she open it...and was surprised that even the picture was damaged she barely see herself in the picture a young yongsun she looked like 18 yr old in the picture. And she was not smiling that looks like frowning at The stolen picture.

As she open another page it was in the living room like another stolen.

The album looked crafted. There was a short paragraph that said.

"Mian my dunny."

Another made her shock

"It's our honeymoon but I let you do what you want and make you happy like there is no forcefully"

Yongsun gasps like she didn't believe it. Honeymoon? Is it mean that she was married at a young age.

Another flipping, that makes her frown. A wedding picture but it was damaged due to a wet stain. only clears and she knows it was her... 

The one wearing a wedding gown but on the other side of the picture was a figured person who wears a black coat

the rest are blurry...and so much damage. until the last page,

she closed the album and put it under the table. She was in deep thought when yonghee back.

"Hey, why did you stack it back." Yonghee was pretending annoyed.

She smirk as she didn't hear any answer from yongsun...

"Alright I will do that in mom's room "
Yonghee picks up again the albums. And do one last glance at yongsun before going out.