"Strainger's" (The Wife 6)

"there's only one thing missing ..." moonbyul let go of wheein's hug...

"What's that... I know I'm complete .." wheein asked.

"A partner ...." moonbyul joked..and smiled because when she pointed that out, wheein slapped her with a comfortable pillow which she immediately blocked and she laughed at it because wheein was behaving like a child again ...

unbeknownst to them, a pair of eyes were staring sharply at them coming from the slightly open door of moonbyul's office.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"what are you doing here, I thought you were going to your daddy." hyejin said when yongsun met her in the hallway ...

"You won't believe what I'm going to say .. excited suddenly said her friend.

"what is it." yongsun asked reluctantly and they started walking.

"Didn't I tell you that I already have a girlfriend?"

" and then?" said yongsun.

"well she invited me to go out later and I said yes."

"and then?"

"and agreed, I just said I would bring someone ..."

"and then?"

"Why don't you say anything else but ... then? ... why don't you show interest in my news," said hyejin when she noticed that yongsun wasn't paying attention to her.

"I'm listening, finish so you're saying ... or so you're going to come out with your so-called girlfriend that I haven't seen yet and you're going to bring someone-" Yongsun seemed to have an idea of ​​what hyejin bring.

"wait ... it looks like I know what you're going to say next ... I know you hyegi ..." said yongsun who stopped walking and crossed her arm, 

hyejin make puppy eyes in front of yongsun ...

"Please .... unnie."

"no ... I'm not gonna be your baby sitter, I know you when you're drunk ... so never" yongsun refused ...

"unnie ... please... I owe you this ... please also have a chance to meet my girlfriend."

"Girlfriend really? .. seriously? ..." yongsun still doesn't seem convinced...

"well not yet ... but I'm already showing a motive ... that I like her ... she's cute that's why I can't help but fall for her ...

" hyejin confessed as if she was still daydreaming.

yongsun tilts her head. she also thought she should get to know that person hyejin was with.

"for how long have you been seeing your so-called friend ?." she asked

"we met three months ago when you assigned me to the field, I met her when she was new here in Korea. well she's from America, her friend is currently handling a business ... and my girlfriend was handling it while her friend has other business to handle.." hyejin explained...

"Woah... you should date her friend, than her... maybe that person is rich..." yongsun teased her...

"shut up unnie... well this is the reason why I tag you along with me, she will bring her friend too so that you will not be the third wheel..."

"urgh... seriously hyegi... I told you im not like you..." yongsun said and continue walking...

"unniee... please just this once... please..." hyejin pleaded again. while yongsun rolled her eyes and sigh deeply.