"were they build Memory"

Almost 30 minutes... Byul was inside her car,

Her head was leaning on the wheels..eyes are closed.

She sigh deeply before, seat properly and she was glancing outside the window of her car.

She was now at the parking lot where all lots of memory happen...she sighed again before slowly out of her car...

The place was surely clean, it was a sign that someone is maintaining the place.

("Welcome home, baby....")

Byul stop on her track when a bit memory... Flashing in.

"Whey?.....why you here... ?"

"Why? im welcoming you.." Forcing to smile widely

"You smile creepily. What is it..." Byul said.

She embraces byul and whispers something.

"Take a ride, my parents are here... They are here...to visit us," she said. And let go byul from hugging and pretending a smile again.

"Let's go... Foods are ready.." She said.

While byul sadly faces and follows her...

*Present*
Byul walks to the back. Entrance...that she always used back then when she was going home. Late.

*Past*
"You always used this door when you are late so that I won't nag at you...
Why?... Are you cheating now...?. make sure my parents won't let me know about it."

She was their seating and blocking the way where byul always passes.

Byul sigh...

She used her key to open the door. Come inside.

-Another past-

"Just order what you like, I didn't cook.. I'll take dinner somewhere.."

Another clip of memory rush in.

"Why don't you pretend that you care about me? At least prepare bread that I could eat." Byul was annoyed"

"Oh come on byul... Here we go again." She left and walk to the stairs..."

Byul put her hands in her pocket. And sigh again..before she slowly walks up the stairs...

The memory she remember was like it just happen...but it was the year that had passed.

the house was fully different back then the home she know was empty like it only has a long couch and a tea table.

As looked display, the countertop was also empty.

But now... It was a newly designed place.

She knows...
Lisa maintains the place and gives life to the house that empties before.

Her wife was not usually sleeping at their house he spend lots of nights in her apartment, during their schooling since they married early

She reaches the 2nd floor.

And open the master bedroom...

"Don't wait for me. I will go to my friends they ask me out for project research." Right she is still in her collages life.

"Is there a day that you home early.?." Byul got home from her part-time job. While studying. She was still wearing her spec and uniform

"Is there a day that you stop... Asking and nagging?" It was yongsun