"The Night Out" Part 7

(*M* detected below 18 should beware of this)
"As my previous said... byul has a male part... here that's why she had a kid."

sorry for some technical issue?... as I'm not a professional writer... I just wrote down what is on my mind as I love the character I put here.....I'm not good at making an (M) scene.... hehe sorry...

_______________________________________________________________________________

Awkwardness fills the room,
So Hye-jin.. start to talk to whee-in joyfully.
As the arrangement of seating was wheein and Hye-jin sat side by side. while in front of them are yongsun and moonbyul who both can't look at each other.

Yongsun glaring at hyejin because she supposed to sit beside her...

But this hyejin was not in her right mind as she was captivated by whee-ins cuteness... right that was she to the businesswoman.

While beside her .. yongsun doesn't know how to function her mind as she didn't know how to describe, wheeins friend or also known as his father's business partner.

"So wheein... your been busy lately... you always reject my invitation, when I ask you to go out with me.." hyejin straight to the point and bold words.

Moonbyul smirk without looking at them, as yongsun was frowning at hyejin. She didn't know hyejin was kind of this bold on her word.

"I'm sorry, I was kinda busy and you know about this... baby seating! Right." Said wheein as she turns to moonbyul and smirk.

While moonbyul, choked a bit hyejin turn their eyes to moonbyul...

"Yah... I didn't ask you to stay, all I said that send yuki to them.." moonbyul said another shot of wine she gulps. And pouring her glass...

"Is she going to wasted tonight?" In yongsuns mind, as she sees the woman was drinking in one gulp. And put more drinks in her glass.

But whee-in is fast and take the glass from moonbyuls hand

"Enough of drinking unnie... it's not good..." whee-in said.

Byul tilts her head. While yongsun and hyejin glancing at them.

This duo had this bond that no one would break as a part.
Hyejin feels a slite of jealousy how the latter caring for the woman.

the night is getting long and they are already drinking quite a lot..while moonbyul is just watching the three women who seem to be enjoying their drinking ...

wheein is less sensitive to alcohol because she has a strong tolerance. while hyejin is too attached to wheein and can't help but flirt with the latter,

while yongsun is completely lying on the table ... but ... She isn't asleep, her head is shaking, and she seems to be talking in the photo attached to the wine bottle, and a few minutes .... little by little yongsun's eyelids are getting heavier...

(note: as Yongsun was intoxicated in alcohol she doesn't know who she went with)

Yongsun was swaying while walking and there is no direction in her step... And looks like her surroundings are spinning...

She chuckled... That seems she see a funny thing...

But tilt her head as she feels someone touching her waist her other arms were clung to something... and she tries to look at the person supporting her,

but his face is blurred ... she even tries to close and open her eyes but yongsun can't see the whole of his face

she holds tighter, Wait... It's not something it's soft and it smells good... As she moves her head... And follow the smell. She found the crook of someones. She snips it and buried her nose in that crook...