"Reminiscence 1/2"

"You're so Mean and stubborn Solarssi ..." hyejin said as she picked up the sandwich and started eating it. solar just smirked.

"I'll never get down my wall for those kinds of people" solar thought.

-

-

-

"Where is my father !!!" yongsun said in a high voice,

 as she slapped her hands hard on the table, causing her to look at moonbyul who was formally sitting in her swivel chair.

Moonbyul sighed first before she finally turned her attention to the woman standing in front of her and glared at her.

yongsun backed away when moonbyul looked at her. it seemed, her eyes sucking as if at any moment it would do her harm, but she crossed her arm in front of her chest and accompanied by courage, she raised her eyebrow.

"don't make me repeat the question... where is my father ..."

moonbyul lowered the eyeglasses she was wearing. and the two hands were placed on the table clasped...and looking intently at yongsun causes them to measure their gaze.

that morning, yongsun thought of going to her father to talk in some detail about their annual lunch of brand-new clothes from their daemon-based branch.

But to her surprise when she confronted their business partner who was sitting right in her father's chair as if she was comfortable in the seat and seemed serious about reading papers while wearing glasses.

she looked at the woman's side face ... her friend seemed right that she was too handsome to be called beautiful.
yongsun is fascinated by that idea. she again focused on the woman sitting neatly and staring at her intently.

"Will you just stare at me ... answer me where is my father !!" her voice was a little louder.

byul rubs her forehead ... is this what she is saying to Mr Kim ...

"Mr Kim is currently on a business trip ..., I am the one he asks to manage the company for the time being ..." she gently not to take her eyes off yongsun who was slowly frowning.

"What? !..." yongsun bit her lip and restrained her anger lowering her hands and clenching her fists. "what? ... he leaves without noticing me? ... and he left the company in the care of others.!? how did he do this to me!" yongsun blurted out and raised her voice suddenly.

byul sighed, and shook her head, due to the sudden rise of yongsun's voice. she should be used to this habit, but she is innovating, at least for a long time ...

Byul's Dorm scene

"Byul !! ... I told you to buy me a tissue !! why did you forget that !!!!"

"byul ah ... you promised to help me !!!"

"byul !!! daebaki !!! missed my room !!!"

yongsun's frequent complaints to her when they were at university in  bucheon

"byul ... let's break up! ... your flirting with other girls !!!"

"Byul let's end our relationship ... you don't have time for me !!!"

"Byul if you step out of this dorm ... were done !!!"

byul rubbed her forehead again and shook her head at that memory.

if you have any doubts about my ability to manage, then ask your dad to transfer it to you ... "she replied coldly.

yongsun suddenly calmed down because of the way the woman in front of her was answering and her elbows were on the table ... she also noticed that she was constantly rubbing her forehead.