"Reminiscence 1/2 memory"

Note: (Important reminder byul had a dick and boobs here so please don't get mad and it was under 18+ so please beware if it is not under 18+... just skip if you read something (M) but not yet on this chapter may be the next chapter ...)

ill makes this a past...

5 years back then

moonbyul found broken equipment in the middle living room ... and in the distance, she saw yongsun sitting on another sofa while one of her hands tapped the tea table next to her, while the other hand rested on the arm wrists of the chair.

byul lowered her travelling bag she was carrying, she came from an out of town seminar for her small business ... and less than two months after they got married ... at the age of twenty-two.

 byul decided to tie a knot with yongsun while they were still in university ... yongsun was a year older than her ... and she was about to graduate from college, 

(past of the past)

they met on moonbyul's first day at university and yongsun was in her second year when their paths met, 

it was the first day that attracted the attention of men and women, because of its unique posture. 

byul was wearing a simple suit that makes her charm attached by others, even the prof .. amazed by her. in those days seniors were still welcome among freshmen. 

byul avoid the stare by the people .... she acts cool and walks like a prince ... as she doesn't care about the crowd .... many students scattered on campus ground ... that looks like festival is taking place. 

byul walked away from the crowd and found a place where there were not many people in the fishpond at the back of campus ..she would have sat down when someone spoke.

"yah !!! you !! stop right there !!!" byul suddenly turned to the speaker ...time seems to stop at what she sees.

an angel fall's from the sky, she said in her mind. she was interrupted when the girl waved her hand in front of her as her bag was found on the ground near her feet.

"Hey!! you can't sit here! it's my spot..." said the girl to moonbyul.

"Why did you do that!" byul suddenly said after taking her bag from the ground and shook her backpack.

the woman looks at her from head to toe, as if hovered her, moonbyul grin and smirk...

-yes... you should look at my handsome face- byul said in her mind.

"Are you freshmen..." the woman said crosses her arm in front of her chest.

Byul looks proud and put her hand on her pants and the other hand had held her bag was carried by her shoulder, her posture was like a thug.

"Yeah I am a freshman... and so do you right?" said byul and grin smiling at the girl.

the girl smile disgustingly...

"Huh!.. how can you say I am a freshman?..." the girl said. and put her two hands on both sides of her waist.

"Well, you look younger than me perhaps... I think im older than you." byul said as it's her time to cross her arms in front of her chest and stare at the girl inappropriate ways. "because your face was like a younger to me.." byul added.

the girl was taken aback and  Suddenly blush... by the sudden greasiness.

"Y-you knows... j-just go... it's my place, so leave...!!" even though she stuttered, she still accompanied the speech with bravery.