"Living a Life"

note:

: (own)  = this sign was a correction for baby talk and thought, so you may experience it now

: (own) = this sign was a correction for baby talk and thought, so you may experience it now.

Winter Morning.

5 years Later

A Sun was up, cool air entering in the Big window, blowing the curtain in the room...

in a king-size bed, two people were laying in it... I mean one people because the other one was on top of it...

A little giggled hear in that big room, while a small snore sound was heard...

"Wake up..." whisper sound. it seems that the person who was enjoying her sleep was overwhelmed ...

"Five minute's...." said the person who was still a little hoarse voice.

"Beakfast (Breakfast)... will be late..." A whispered and was accompanied by a giggle Of another one who was laying on top of her chest

"Hmmmm...." said the one who lay on the bed...

the person on top of her had frown... and stop snuggling and set properly on her stomach...

"Yah!!.... baba... You pyomise (Promise)..!!!." A toothy annoyed 5-year-old kid was crossing his arm in his chest.

Below him the one who was laying on bed open her eyes just a little to peek the kid on top of her... and she succeed annoying the kid.. she was a light sleeper so she knows who was coming on her room before the door was open... she pretended to be asleep to annoy his kid, she loves annoying him because of the cute sulking baby made.

she continues to close her eyes and roll to lay her next to his son...

"Baba!! stop..." The mother starts to tickle his son...and the laugh of her kids was so precious and make their morning full of love and cuddling...

Suddenly someone standing by the door and chuckled... and both heard it...and they both looked at the source of it ...

"Mommy Wheepy!!!..." said the toothy kid and get down on the bed and run to the person...

"Yeah.. you kid I told you not to call me wheepy.. only mommy...urg-" Said the person but suddenly stop by the kids who bump her and hug her knees...

"up!..up!!" it said signalling wanting to lift...

"Your a big boy now ...still wants to lift?..." said the person...but obey the kid and lift him...

"Let's get some food now..." she adds while adoring the kid in her arm.

the person who still at the bed adoring the two she smiles but with a bit sad... in her face...

"So what do you want to eat?...bunny," the called wheepy said to the kids...