Jelly Norman:

[A/N: I just recently watched Assassination Classroom and that series tore me to pieces. My heart broke by the end and even until now, I still can't get over the events that happened. My mind and heart has been racing for both Norman and Karma Akabane and so I thought to do a crossover Highschool AU]

Y/N's POV

"Alright guys, I'll see you later," I told my three friends as I grabbed my bag. "Huh? Where are you going?" Norman asked me with a frown on his face. "I'm visiting some friends down at Kunugigaoka High School," I explained.

"Can we come?" Emma beamed. I raised an eyebrow at them but nodded my head. "Sure!"

"I mean I have nothing better to do and I can use the walk outside of school," Ray shrugged as he closed the book he's currently reading.

"Norman?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, sure, I'll go," Norman got up from his seat and we walked out the door. We left the school and began our journey to Kunugigaoka High School.

"How did you meet these guys, (Y/N)?" Emma asked. "One of them is my brother, and I met his friends along the streets before and I've been visiting them in their school every once in a while," I explained.

"Nagisa goes to school there?" Norman asked me. "Yeah. Pretty crazy right? He had the chance to go to school with us in Neverland University, but he said he prefers to stay in his old school until he graduates," I explained.

"Awe man, Nagisa's pretty great to hang out with," Emma pouts. "Yeah. I mean if I had the option, I think I'd give Kunugigaoka High a chance," I shrugged my shoulders.

"EEHHH?!?" Emma, Norman and Ray shrieked in shock. "Why?! You're leaving us?" Emma cried as comical tears left her eyes.

I giggled. "No! There's just something about Nagisa's school that makes me want to join," I replied.

I know that they have a giant yellow octopus ready to destroy the Earth by the time the school year ends. How did I know?

I walked in their class one day and found the giant creature right before my eyes, Karasuma-sensei said that I should have my memories removed, but Nagisa begged him not to since I am the only family member that has his back on everything, our bond is strong and he doesn't want that taken away from him.

Nagisa and I were a crying fit after his speech as Karasuma-sensei agrees to keep my memories. Since that day, I often come over their school to give them suggestions on how to kill the octopus, who also grew fond of me.

I haven't been there in about three months since everything in Neverland University got super busy.

Emma starts crying and hugged me because of the thought of leaving Neverland University and joining Kunugigaoka High for the second semester.

We finally reached the school and we casually walked inside until we reached the bottom of the mountain. "What? I thought Nagisa's inside," Ray said. "Nope. I hope you guys are trained to walk on mountains cause this is a long journey," I smirked and started climbing with my three friends behind me.

By the time we reached the top of the mountain, my three friends were out of breath and they collapsed on the ground, whereas I stood next to them, not even breaking a sweat.

"Is-Is that the reason why... Why you wore Timberland boots today?" Norman asked. "Yup," I smiled and grabbed three plastic ater bottles inside my bag and each gave them one.

"Now come on! I wanna see Nagisa," I said and skipped my way inside. "How's Nagisa by the way?" Norman asked. "He's alright. Mom's giving him a hard time though and it pisses me off," I growled.