The Promised Neverland:

AAAHHHHH!!!!!

THE PROMISED NEVERLAND SEASON 2 IS OUT NOW!!!

I was in the middle of my classes when it was aired and so instead of listening, I left the call for about twenty five minutes and watched the first episode.

I just finished reading the manga before Christmas break and I re watched the anime during my break.

All I wanna say is that I miss Norman and I can't wait to see him animated as a fourteen year old in the series.

The opening song for season 2 is so beautiful, I like it more than the first season.

The first episode is amazing and now I can't wait for the next episode.

Also Mujika is so BEAUTIFUL!!!

BTW

As I said in the first part, I'm not an anime lover and I recently just finished watching Assassination Classroom (as my friend begged me to watch it) and now I've been crying my eyes out after watching the entire series and I'm in love with Karma Akabane.

Karma and Norman have a special place in my heart.

Anyways, for the next imagine I decided to write a crossover Highschool AU between TPN and AC.

I'm still not done with it though.

Anyways, I love you all. Here's my little rant for today.

Drink lots of water everyone! I love you!